Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Power Drivers Seat Operation

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2013, 10:04 AM
rhathawy
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Power Drivers Seat Operation

I have a question concerning power seat electronics operation. I installed a set of Carravagio Daytona seats. The donor drivers side power seat came out of a 2009 3LZ and mine was a 2009 2LZ. The electronic equipment on both seats looks identical. Same parts numbers ect. When I installed the new driver side power seat the switch used to move it forward up/down ect all work as designed. However, when the car is turned off, and the parking brake is set the old seat used to go to the farthest rear position when the door was opened. It moves forward about 3 inches when I do this now. The memory switch has been replaced on the door so I know that is not an issue. Does the new seat need to be reindexed somehow? Like when you unhook the battery you have to reindex the window. I thought someone on here may have come across this when changinging seats between cars. I have the old seat and can move the electonics over to the Carravagio seat, but if there is an easier solution I'd welcome it.

Last edited by rhathawy; 09-26-2013 at 10:12 AM.

Quick Reply: [Z06] Power Drivers Seat Operation