Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Help? Pic of None Onstar Rearview Mirror?

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2013, 05:30 AM
mittens
Melting Slicks

Received 362 Likes on 203 Posts

Default Help? Pic of None Onstar Rearview Mirror?

If someone would be so kind to post a pic of the front, and the back (where the connector is). I have only had a OnStar cars, and am working on something remotely.

This is what I can find so far with google.

If this is it, then the compass button turns the compass on and off. (I assume).
Does the mirror button dim it? So its electrically dimed? not auto? or does the button turn on and off the Auto function itself, and there is not a way to turn the dim on with out lights triggering the auto? (in other words Is the button "Off/Auto" or "ON/OFF")

Also the back, is the plug the same as the pic?
This is the wiring for picking up switched AC, but is that the same for non Onstar? and Onstar?

Thanks ahead of time. I realize this is kind of a weird question but dont have the car a my disposal, and would like to know ahead of time. If the pictures i found match what a non onstar car has both front and back. then no pics are needed just someone telling me what is what will be great. If i am incorrect please correct me in any case button function/ pics/ wiring. Or if there is a 3rd option for a mirror with out a compass and with out onstar let me know that too.

Last edited by mittens; 12-30-2013 at 05:37 AM.
Old 12-30-2013, 05:42 AM
mittens
Melting Slicks

I just found this on ebay.. But I have no PROOF it comes form a c6 or zo6.

it does not have either not even sure if it dims.
Old 12-30-2013, 06:14 AM
SUCAMILLA U 427
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 12-30-2013, 10:46 AM
exracer28
Drifting

Received 79 Likes on 48 Posts

I have a number of spare mirrors and you are welcome to any of them. If you need one sent to you before you get home I can do that and I have service manuals that show the wiring. You can also get me on hsv racing 2006z06.

John
Old 12-30-2013, 11:46 AM
mittens
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by jmurf28
I have a number of spare mirrors and you are welcome to any of them. If you need one sent to you before you get home I can do that and I have service manuals that show the wiring. You can also get me on hsv racing 2006z06.

John
Mainly i just want to make sure I have the wiring correct for a none Onstar mirror. the rest is just info really

But thank you for the offer!

Last edited by mittens; 12-30-2013 at 11:49 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To Help? Pic of None Onstar Rearview Mirror?

Quick Reply: [Z06] Help? Pic of None Onstar Rearview Mirror?