Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Why i hate katech!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2014, 12:51 AM
richie427
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It should state, why we all hate you. For the money you spent on a class that I, CANT COME UP WITH. WELL THATS JUST ME. Sorry about the not so much in the middle class, that can drop a dime on a new motor, then talk, an even bulk about the fame U had 2 endure. Have a Great Day...It sucks that GM wont produce paper work, or even try 2. Sorry just my 52 cents, worth. Shiz, i would of loved 2 had that GREAT promo day. thanks 4 your right up. Still waiting 4 my motor. TSP....................everything bigger,an bolder in TEXAS. HOW about those COWBOYS.....
Old 07-27-2014, 01:31 AM
erikszr1
Melting Slicks

Received 56 Likes on 44 Posts

Old 07-27-2014, 11:34 AM
DON T.
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by richie427
It should state, why we all hate you. For the money you spent on a class that I, CANT COME UP WITH. WELL THATS JUST ME. Sorry about the not so much in the middle class, that can drop a dime on a new motor, then talk, an even bulk about the fame U had 2 endure. Have a Great Day...It sucks that GM wont produce paper work, or even try 2. Sorry just my 52 cents, worth. Shiz, i would of loved 2 had that GREAT promo day. thanks 4 your right up. Still waiting 4 my motor. TSP....................everything bigger,an bolder in TEXAS. HOW about those COWBOYS.....
I remember my first Beer........
Old 07-27-2014, 12:04 PM
badtbon
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Yeh, I know what you mean. My wife hates Katech too. I got the luck of the draw when they picked my instructor, Em Maves. I don't mean this in the way you might be thinking.

I have been in rookie class for 6 years with a few problems with my eyes preventing me from driving. This year, Em helped get me focused on the track and showed me how to put down the power.

Thanks again Katech, for this incredible annual event!

Jim Hall and Em Maves (Instructor)

Jim and Debbie Hall
Old 07-27-2014, 12:06 PM
badtbon
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

A few pics:

Old 07-27-2014, 12:15 PM
DON T.
Drifting

Originally Posted by badtbon
Yeh, I know what you mean. My wife hates Katech too. I got the luck of the draw when they picked my instructor, Em Maves. I don't mean this in the way you might be thinking.

I have been in rookie class for 6 years with a few problems with my eyes preventing me from driving. This year, Em helped get me focused on the track and showed me how to put down the power.

Thanks again Katech, for this incredible annual event!

Jim Hall and Em Maves (Instructor)

Jim and Debbie Hall
Back at ya, Jim, you and your wife are a real treat! Yall go out of your way in seeing that others have a great experience at track attack! and NOBODY looks better in a helmet and bermuda shorts than Jim Hall.......
Old 07-27-2014, 12:23 PM
badtbon
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by DON T.
Back at ya, Jim, you and your wife are a real treat! Yall go out of your way in seeing that others have a great experience at track attack! and NOBODY looks better in a helmet and bermuda shorts than Jim Hall.......
The shorts got me expelled from the track. Felt like I was back in High School.
Old 07-27-2014, 02:57 PM
DON T.
Drifting

The shorts got me expelled from the track. Felt like I was back in High School.
on Jim............
Old 07-27-2014, 03:39 PM
Painrace
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 63 Likes on 48 Posts

Katech's Track Attack is always a fantastic event. Enjoying old friends and meeting new ones. It seems to me every year the event just gets better. I have never been to a track event that gives you more track time and the food is just fantastic. And then there is Mike Newlander, one of the finest men I know. You are right, Don, about the Katech staff, absolutely first class in every way.

Many thanks to all for another great event!

Come on 2015!

Jim
Old 07-27-2014, 04:04 PM
forg0tmypen
Safety Car

Received 45 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by 40YRW8
Good report. Unfortunately, lots of members will just see your title and get the impression that you have a serious problem with Katech and not read the thread. I jumped in and read it because I couldn't believe anyone had a problem with those guys. I agree, they are a first class act.
Gary
Originally Posted by MyLastCorvette
I thought the same, could I be reading this correctly? Please stop your bragging, I'm crying in my coffee with jealousy. PS Glad you enjoyed yourself. Wish there was a similar event on the west coast...
Originally Posted by DON T.
/\ Both prev post.. never thought of that, but iv been on here solid for 2&half years and my Z and my $ are 100% Katech...but thanks for posting and hopefully others will see the Wink Wink in my Thread.
I seem to remember a member here who had created a youtube video literally titled the same as this thread. He was banned twice so I wont link over the video. He doesn't deserve the views anyways.
Old 07-27-2014, 04:13 PM
DON T.
Drifting

Originally Posted by forg0tmypen
i seem to remember a member here who had created a youtube video literally titled the same as this thread. He was banned twice so i wont link over the video. He doesn't deserve the views anyways.
bingo!!!!!!!
Old 07-27-2014, 04:54 PM
propain
Melting Slicks

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14

A few pics:

Droooool. Amazing looking machine you have there.
Old 08-02-2014, 10:42 AM
DON T.
Drifting

Originally Posted by propain
Droooool. Amazing looking machine you have there.
Keep this under your hat, but i swear i saw that amazing Blue Z on three wheels going threw eleven with Johnny O behind the wheel. I was like ok, time to park my Z. Having Andy and Johnny at track attack is something that i really began to appreciate this year. These guys go out of there way to help anyone with there cars and driving. God i wish i had had a gopro when Johnny made that turn. It was supernatural in a way.
Old 08-02-2014, 01:13 PM
Z06Ronald
Melting Slicks

Received 39 Likes on 27 Posts

A few pics:

Thanks for the great pictures, Jim!
Could you elaborate on the difference in lap times that your new rear wing makes compared to last years experience?
Old 08-19-2014, 10:55 PM
BartManStl
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hit Track Attack for the first time last year. Fantastic event. Had some family obligations this year and couldn't make it. But I plan to be back next year. Can't wait!

Quick Reply: [Z06] Why i hate katech!!!!!!