Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] What the z06 can beat

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2015, 09:24 PM
badbadbowtie
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What the z06 can beat

Hello guys first post here. I was really interested in seeing what my z06 could take, i did alittle research and have found that there arent really many cars that you see on the road that can beat it STOCK vs STOCK. I will post my list that i have come up with. There will be a drivers battle/threat and a category that is the cars that will beat the Z all day long and a ??? Category where i dont have a clue about if it can beat the Z. This will be for any type of racing. I know we will most likely never see them but i would like to include exotics. If any of you have a comment about the list about what is on there or what should be on there i would appreciate your comments. I know there is a million of these threads but i would like one with everything on one thread.

???:
Aston Martin
Jaguar
Which lambos
Lexus LFA
Maserati
Lotus

Drivers battle/ threat:
Audi R8
New Z06
Z28
ZR1
Dodge Viper
Ferrari 599
Ferrari f40/f50
Ford GT
Nissan GTR
Porche gt2
Porche 997TT

Will walk the Z:
Bugatti Veyron
Ferrari enzo
Hennessy Venom GT
Koenigsegg
Mclaren
Mercedes SLR
Pagani
Gumpert
Noble
SSC
porche CGT

Thats all i have right now. Please correct me if im wrong. If you have any to be added or taken off please comment. Thanks

Last edited by badbadbowtie; 05-28-2015 at 09:47 PM.

Quick Reply: [Z06] What the z06 can beat