Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Rough Idle, service active handling, reduced engine power

Old 05-21-2017, 12:25 PM
dotto929
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Joe@CPR
I get cars from all over the country an hour drive isn't to bad :p

all joke's aside I don't know anyone on the westside. and we are closed on the weekends, I can meet someone here for a dropoff but no work is done.
Damn you get people driving across the country for you to just take a look at their cars? :p

All fun and games but seriously I would come to your shop if it was a constant problem and I might even take it out there if I can get a few days off of work. I'll be coming there when I'm ready for my heads and cam package tho don't you worry haha I have seen the Z's you have done work on and they are sick. Not to mention you put a cam in my 05 C6 before I sold it and got the Z.

I'll check all the ins and outs and see if that does anything. Thanks for all the replies everybody! I'll update the post if I figure out what the issue.
Old 05-22-2017, 12:41 PM
Cordes Performance Racing
Supporting Vendor

Received 1,227 Likes on 774 Posts

haha I didn't know you got rid of the C6 and snagged up a Z. that's awesome man if you have any questions while digging into it feel free to call us or email me some pictures or questions.
www.facebook.com/cordesperformanceracing.com
joe@cordesperformanceracing.com
480-359-5914

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [Z06] Rough Idle, service active handling, reduced engine power