Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] OBD II Fuse?

Old 05-21-2017, 04:05 PM
Z06-HEC*
Racer

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Default OBD II Fuse?

So I have successfully flashed my PC once before on my car and tested my HP Tuners out. All went well...
So today I was trying to connect again and change my tune and i am getting no output or power from the OBD II connection.
It states check fuse.
So i have been looking all over for the fuse and maybe im a moron but there is no clear answer as to what fuse it is....
ive read a few post here about Cig Lighter which is also not clear cut on what fuse it is, Although my cig lighter is working and giving power to my radar so i doubt its that.
When i google it, it says Rear Fog/ALDL/Top Control... that also is not clearly defined as to what fuse that is either....
Does anyone know what fuse i should be checking to see?
Or anything else i should be checking.
It worked before and I havent tried in a long time and now its not sending power or signal.
http://www.autogenius.info/chevrolet...e-box-diagram/
Old 05-22-2017, 08:36 AM
Turbokraft
Advanced

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Have your car "scanned" at a local parts store, this will verify obd2 port integrity, if it can be scanned you may want to focus on your flash device. Not sure about your Z06 but many autos power the ALDL (Assembly Line Data Link) with cig lighter fuse.
Old 05-22-2017, 10:16 AM
encasedmetal
Burning Brakes

Received 87 Likes on 63 Posts

I ran into this once on the dyno and it was a fuse (one in the pass side footwell). can't remember which one but do remember the diagram on the lid not telling me the right one so I just checked them all till I found it. hope this helps somewhat
Old 05-22-2017, 11:28 AM
JaredW
Pro

Received 35 Likes on 34 Posts

Had the same issue with mine a while back.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...obd-issue.html

Old 05-22-2017, 01:55 PM
Turbokraft
Advanced

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Passenger footwell fuse box, the fuse on the bottom to the rigjht of the stop relay powers pin 16 pf ALDL.
Old 05-22-2017, 08:35 PM
Z06-HEC*
Racer

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Thanks a lot fellas!!!
I confirmed my rear defogger is not working. i have not fixed it yet but assume that will fix the issue.
Appreciate the advice!

Get notified of new replies

To OBD II Fuse?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [Z06] OBD II Fuse?