Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTT for 2016 Z06/Z07

Old 05-29-2016, 05:23 PM
ZR1OUS
Burning Brakes

Received 156 Likes on 95 Posts

Default Thanks

Keeping it

Last edited by ZR1OUS; 06-17-2016 at 09:20 PM.
Old 05-31-2016, 04:28 PM
0Hoover Corvette
Former Vendor

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by ZR1OUS
Here is what Iam looking for: Dealers and Private Parties Welcome
Let me know what you have and I will consider all..Open to trade on the terms below until 6-15-2016...TIA

I will trade my 2014 Viper GTS listed below and 10K FIRM...Car is in Utah 84098.. Any and all questions please contact me at Fiorano57@hotmail.com...Kevin

2016 Z06 NEW or miles under 2K (MUST be NO stories car Mechanically and Cosmetically.

(Must Have Options): Manual Trans, Z07, 3LZ, Comp Seats, In & Out visible CF, CF visible roof,Visible CF hood.

(Options I would like): Stripes, CF mirrors, upgraded wheel finish(NO polished), dual roof pkg,

(Colors): S.Gray, White, L Beach Red, Blue, Daytona orange, Maybe silver, NO BLACK..

(Color Combos): Gray/Red, White/Red or Gray or Black, LBR/Black, or Gray, Blue/Gray or Black, Silver/Red Has to have CF stripes..

Stripes that look good(color wise) would be a plus or any packages that are interesting contact me...

The Trade:

2014 Viper GTS, GTS-R Pearl/ Black, 680 miles, Original MSRP was 156,480, Every available option offered in 2014 except for colored seat belts and stickier compound tires.
Options:
•GTS-R Blue Pearl ;$1,000
•Dodge Viper GTS Stripes; $5,000 Viper White
•Car Cover ; $500
•Six-Vent Dodge Viper SRT hood $500
•Multi-spoke Sidewinder II ;Hyper Black Wheels $1,700

.(Advanced Aerodynamics Package )takes the Dodge Viper SRT® to a new level of stability by improving its downforce significantly. Included in the package are two-piece front corner splitters and a rear decklid spoiler made from ultra-lightweight carbon fiber. The added components unite for 200 pounds of added downforce at 100 mph (where legally permitted or at a race track). •Advanced Aerodynamics Package* ; $4,800 – Dodge Viper GTS

(Exterior Carbon Fiber Accent Package)
Carbon fiber serves two purposes: it is both extremely lightweight and very strong. Its aesthetic appeal is an added bonus. Comprised of front and rear brake-cooling inlets along with a rear tail light appliqué, the subtle five-piece package adds style and function.
•Exterior Carbon Fiber Package ;$5,100 Dodge Viper GTS

(Carbon Fiber Interior Accents)
Many of the body panels on the Dodge Viper SRT® are made up of light-weight carbon fiber. The theme can be continued inside with the addition of the complex Interior Carbon Fiber Package. No less than 19 individual parts make up this high-end package with carbon fiber elements strategically and elegantly placed throughout the cabin.
•Carbon Fiber Interior Accents Group ;$3,400 Dodge Viper GTS

•(GTS Laguna Interior Package)
with Laguna Leather interior trim, an Alcantara headliner, and Sabelt Laguna leather seats (All black, all sepia) ;$7,500 Dodge Viper GTS

(High-Performance Audio)
Accurate audio reproduction was a priority when engineering the Dodge Viper SRT®.genre. Audiophiles will appreciate the spectacular 18-speaker audio package which includes four subwoofers and 900-watts of power. SRT teamed up with Harman Kardon® – the expert in auditory reproduction – to create this truly stellar package. Its amazing capabilities practically transform the cabin of the Dodge Viper SRT into a concert hall.
•SRT High-Performance Harman/Kardon® Audio System ;$1,000 / Dodge Viper GTS

Follow this link for interior pics..My car has the full leather Laguna pkg. with full C/F pkg.
(2014 Dodge SRT Viper Features & Specs | Edmunds)

I have added 3.5K of Suntec clear-bra covering the entire clam-shell,the rockers,mirrors and splash areas behind front and rear wheels.
Car has never seen rain and has always been stored inside and covered.
I have a red 2015 with less than 1,000 miles. Z07 package, 7spd, CF visible roof, comp seats, black wheels if you are interested.
Old 05-31-2016, 10:40 PM
bef99hwk
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Sent an email...check junk folder if unseen...we may have already talked, but shooting you info again!
Old 06-15-2016, 03:28 AM
h3mpking
Burning Brakes

Received 254 Likes on 145 Posts

When I was trying to find dealers to take in trade my 14 Viper GTS with a 1000 miles in, no one wanted to even take it in trade. Best I got was 72K for it last year and it was a stretch getting that. One of the coolest cars ever that just seemed to lose all value once the 2015 Z06 came out.

Get notified of new replies

To WTT for 2016 Z06/Z07

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WTT for 2016 Z06/Z07