Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: White 2015 ZO6 3LZ, 11k miles

Old 04-11-2017, 05:05 PM
philipmw

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default White 2015 ZO6 3LZ, 11k miles

*****SOLD***** For sale, my 2015 white zo6 with black interior

its a 2015 with 3lz package
I'm open on the price, of course I would like to get as close to 70k as possible, but???
depends on whether you want the extra tires and wheels, they are complete with the pressure sensors, etc.
11k miles or so
car is now in vegas (I have a house there and keep it in the garage thee during the winter) Im in Washington state
no issues with the car, it still under warranty
Automatic
interior black
both sets of wheels are black one set has new tires and the other set has very low miles
it has a stage 2 aero kit and side skirts, also custom car cover and the corvette battery charger

I will work on getting better pix posted later. Car is in Vegas right now, so don't have access to get pictures till I'm back down there later this month.

Last edited by philipmw; 05-14-2017 at 01:01 PM.
Old 04-15-2017, 09:40 PM
AE Guy
CF Senior Member

Liked 638 Times in 587 Posts

Saturday night bump for an awesome Z06, GLWS!
Old 04-22-2017, 07:07 PM
Lusky
CF Senior Member

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

PM sent

Originally Posted by philipmw View Post
For sale, my 2015 white zo6 with black interior

its a 2015 with 3lz package
I'm open on the price, of course I would like to get as close to 70k as possible, but???
depends on whether you want the extra tires and wheels, they are complete with the pressure sensors, etc.
11k miles or so
car is now in vegas (I have a house there and keep it in the garage thee during the winter) Im in Washington state
no issues with the car, it still under warranty
Automatic
interior black
both sets of wheels are black one set has new tires and the other set has very low miles
it has a stage 2 aero kit and side skirts, also custom car cover and the corvette battery charger

I will work on getting better pix posted later. Car is in Vegas right now, so don't have access to get pictures till I'm back down there later this month.

Old 04-23-2017, 01:03 PM
Not So Fast
CF Senior Member

Liked 848 Times in 638 Posts

I have to stop lookin in this section, perfect color combo and Automatic which is what I would want
Its that damn money thing ya know, reality
Very nice car, one I would very much be interested in if it weren't for the dough And its close enough to drive and pick up
Good luck
NSF
PS Have to ask, any interest in trade plus cash, 2011 Grand Sport A-6 3LT 30,000 mi, near perfect ???

Last edited by Not So Fast; 04-23-2017 at 05:36 PM.
Old 04-26-2017, 12:34 AM
philipmw

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Not So Fast View Post
I have to stop lookin in this section, perfect color combo and Automatic which is what I would want
Its that damn money thing ya know, reality
Very nice car, one I would very much be interested in if it weren't for the dough And its close enough to drive and pick up
Good luck
NSF
PS Have to ask, any interest in trade plus cash, 2011 Grand Sport A-6 3LT 30,000 mi, near perfect ???

pm'd you, let me know what you have?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: White 2015 ZO6 3LZ, 11k miles

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.