Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2017, 09:09 PM
Pegasos
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe

2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe, 2LT package, automatic transmission, navigation, heads-up, back-up camera, front premium carpet mats and cargo mat (never used), chrome wheels (I had the original wheels chromed thru Discount Tire which are powder coated and really makes them brilliant), also had the front end covered with EXPEL ultimate paint protection film (10 year warranty that is transferable), new Michelin tires about 1,500 miles ago, also have the original white covering that the Corvettes were transported with when they left the factory.

The Corvette has 28,600 miles and is in extremely fine condition. Date of build was October 15, 2013 and I am the original owner.

The Corvette exterior is Cyber Gray Metallic and the interior is Kalahari. Only selling because we are moving out of state. Located in Phoenix, AZ.

Asking $42,800.
Attached Images         
Old 05-20-2017, 09:05 PM
mo mo
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default moving fun

Originally Posted by Pegasos
2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe, 2LT package, automatic transmission, navigation, heads-up, back-up camera, front premium carpet mats and cargo mat (never used), chrome wheels (I had the original wheels chromed thru Discount Tire which are powder coated and really makes them brilliant), also had the front end covered with EXPEL ultimate paint protection film (10 year warranty that is transferable), new Michelin tires about 1,500 miles ago, also have the original white covering that the Corvettes were transported with when they left the factory.

The Corvette has 28,600 miles and is in extremely fine condition. Date of build was October 15, 2013 and I am the original owner.

The Corvette exterior is Cyber Gray Metallic and the interior is Kalahari. Only selling because we are moving out of state. Located in Phoenix, AZ.

Asking $42,800.
Are you moving closer to Kansas ?
Old 05-30-2017, 11:47 AM
Myfourth1
Le Mans Master

Received 2,238 Likes on 1,092 Posts

Nice car. Good luck with the sale.

Just a quick question on the wheels. Your original wheels were the base painted ones and you had them powder coated chrome? Is that correct? If so, which Discount Tire did you use and who did they have do the work? I'm considering chroming my black GS wheels but I haven't found a company to do the work yet.

Good luck with your move too.
Old 05-30-2017, 09:50 PM
jay23ls
Burning Brakes

Received 85 Likes on 81 Posts

That interior w/ that paint So nice. GLWS!

Get notified of new replies

To 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe

Quick Reply: FS: 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe