Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 2016 ZO6 2LZ, auto, Houston area

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2017, 02:18 PM
OLD_GOAT
Drifting

Received 396 Likes on 169 Posts

Default 2016 ZO6 2LZ, auto, Houston area

This is my car I traded in for a Hellcat.
I'm not getting a dime for doing this, however it's really a great car. Below is a link to Texas Direct Auto. They gave me $67500 in trade in and they're only making a thousand or two off the sale. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS CAR. It never overheated and the auto is good to go. The car was always hand washed and spent every night in the garage. I did make two or three trips to the drag strip and made around 20 passes. I took delivery around March 2016 and it was bought in Hammond, Louisiana at Ross Downing Chevrolet.

Like I stated, nothing wrong with the car and it's a really great price, plus I'm getting nothing from TDA. My sole intent is helping someone here, or a buddy of a member here get into an almost new auto Z06 without breaking the bank.

It's a 2016 Z06 2LZ with the following options.....auto, carbon fiber roof with body colored sides (laguna blue, not admiral as on the website), PDR, yellow calipers, black aluminum wheels, premium floor mats, carbon flash mirrors. Many pics on the website.

https://www.texasdirectauto.com/for-...YS2D63G5608351

Last edited by OLD_GOAT; 06-28-2017 at 02:23 PM.

Quick Reply: FS: 2016 ZO6 2LZ, auto, Houston area