Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTT: 2016 Roush Warrior

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2017, 10:04 AM
quiteasthunder
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2016 Roush Warrior

Hello folks,

I'm new to this forum and I have been painfully debating trading my ride for a corvette or possibly even buying a 911. First off, I love my ride immensely but it is not and never will be a vert, which is one of my driving factors. So Roush Racing took a series of mustangs (Premium/Performance Pack 5.0 6-speed in this case) and modified them exclusively for American military folks overseas. Mine is one of only 3 Deep Impact Blue S/C 670HP beauties for 2016. I took possession of mine May 2016 and it has under 4K miles on it. I have completed autobahn friendly upgrades to include 20"X10" Tek Euro Spec wheels (squared stance), Vogtland springs 1.3" drop, billet suspension components, poly suspension/diff bushings, IRS fortifications, hood struts, Ford OEM boost gauge and an amazing 4 wheel alignment by the autobahn experts...car handling and responsiveness is exceptional. Roush also added numerous other performance, interior and exterior upgrades and all is still under warranty. She's nasty and draws a lot of attention in Germany for sure and no, I have not ran the Nurburgring...yet Again, I hate the thought of losing her but I've been chewing on it for a bit and wanted to test the waters. I want to just buy a vette outright and still may, but seems a bit selfish as I also have a '67 Chevelle and a wife and four boys! This Red White and Blue Warrior was/is a limited run, which I could sell outright, but why not see what's out there. $68K OBO. Thanks for viewing.

Last edited by quiteasthunder; 10-08-2017 at 02:07 AM. Reason: add price
Old 10-06-2017, 02:22 PM
Tom's_03SVT
Melting Slicks

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

You have to list an asking price even on trades.
The following users liked this post:
quiteasthunder (10-06-2017)
Old 10-06-2017, 10:55 PM
quiteasthunder
Intermediate

Lol...makes sense����*♂️. Thanks, and I bought an '04 Term new and bought one of Lethal Performance's first Whipples. Good times.
Old 10-13-2017, 04:23 AM
quiteasthunder
Intermediate

bump!

Get notified of new replies

To 2016 Roush Warrior

Quick Reply: WTT: 2016 Roush Warrior