Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB: Laguna Blue C7 Z51 2LT-3LT, M7 or A8

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2018, 09:01 PM
Fireclown
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Laguna Blue C7 Z51 2LT-3LT, M7 or A8

I have cash in hand looking to purchase soon. Looking for something close to Fredericksburg,Virginia if not i can travel or we can work something out.
2015-2016 C7 Laguna blue Z51 2lt with Black interior, Magnetic ride control, Transparent roof, PDR, Comp seats, black mirrors,grill,spoiler, with a A8 what i prefer but thats the unicorn(says the dealers) i cant find

Out of those options i can live without PDR,comp seats
If priced right im willing too accept other interiors and a M7, also a 2014 would be fine if it was late part of 2014 so it will have close too 2 years left on the factory powertrain warranty.

For those who read thanks for taking the time.
Old 01-15-2018, 06:33 AM
Too Slow '90
Melting Slicks

Received 51 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by Fireclown
I have cash in hand looking to purchase soon. Looking for something close to Fredericksburg,Virginia if not i can travel or we can work something out.
2015-2016 C7 Laguna blue Z51 2lt with Black interior, Magnetic ride control, Transparent roof, PDR, Comp seats, black mirrors,grill,spoiler, with a A8 what i prefer but thats the unicorn(says the dealers) i cant find

Out of those options i can live without PDR,comp seats
If priced right im willing too accept other interiors and a M7, also a 2014 would be fine if it was late part of 2014 so it will have close too 2 years left on the factory powertrain warranty.

For those who read thanks for taking the time.
Look up member jrobertson. He has the exact car you are looking for and he is in Frederick Md. jeff@casengineering.com

Quick Reply: WTB: Laguna Blue C7 Z51 2LT-3LT, M7 or A8