Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 2015 Z06/Z07 M7 for cheap!

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2018, 12:28 PM
Y2KRoadster
Melting Slicks

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by forg0tmypen
I'm sure OP has long since taken the Z to the dealer and left with much heavier pockets by now but since there is a discussion, It is a very soft market right now, and this car is 4 years old. Newer model years with same miles and options are going for same price. I just feel the 2015 Z06 are overpriced, whether its here, at a dealer, or online somewhere else. And the market is going to correct that, it already is starting to. This soft market cant hold up these $60,000+ prices on these year Zs for long. I stand by my comment earlier $58k where cash or not... is a great offer! If OP can get more, that is an AMAZING offer.

You are simply uneducated and have no clue what you are talking about. Thankfully, low balling trolls like yourself are few and far between.
Old 05-14-2018, 12:10 AM
vetteboy07
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To forg0tmypen: I don't have to sell this car. Let me educate you quickly. If I were to trade this car in at a dealer for a car that cost 100k, they would give me 61-63k(they've offered that already) towards the trade. Now I would only have to pay sales tax on the DIFFERENCE. That's 1,400 at 4%. Now, if I sold it to you for 58000, and purchased the same 100k car, I'd pay 4000 in tax, on top of taking out the full 100k, not including the loss I would experience selling it to you for 5k less. Sorry buddy, I'm loving this car in the meanwhile you aren't. Good luck finding someone to sell you a car like this for what you're only able to come up with. It's just not enough.... but I'm sure you're use to hearing that by now. You can stop posting replies on this thread.
Old 05-14-2018, 02:40 PM
Y2KRoadster
Melting Slicks

I'll add to that.

forg0tmypen, I have seen C7Z's going for high 50's. However, they almost always have 25K+ miles, and are usually a 1LZ. The big thing is though, they are NEVER Z07's. I have yet to see a 2015 Z07 with 16K miles sell anywhere near the 50's. Most around that mileage are in the 67-68KK asking price range and I'm pretty confident they aren't selling below 65-66K.

Last edited by Y2KRoadster; 05-14-2018 at 02:45 PM.
Old 05-15-2018, 10:55 AM
KnightDriveTV
Supporting Vendor

Received 2,316 Likes on 990 Posts

Originally Posted by Y2KRoadster
Why does everyone think offering "cash" is some sort of action that deserves some special huge discount? The seller will get the money regardless of it's cash, cashiers check, etc.
If you bought the car with corporate funds and sell for cash money, you have....flexibility....that bank involvement doesn't allow.

On the flip side, you have buyers who say...I have 58k CASH, but then show up with a check from their bank...which isn't CASH. If someone is showing up with 58k in 100 dollar bills, there are certainly plausible scenarios where I'd have taken a little extra hit for that.
Old 05-20-2018, 11:41 AM
forg0tmypen
Safety Car

Received 45 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by vetteboy07
To forg0tmypen: I don't have to sell this car. Let me educate you quickly. If I were to trade this car in at a dealer for a car that cost 100k, they would give me 61-63k(they've offered that already) towards the trade. Now I would only have to pay sales tax on the DIFFERENCE. That's 1,400 at 4%. Now, if I sold it to you for 58000, and purchased the same 100k car, I'd pay 4000 in tax, on top of taking out the full 100k, not including the loss I would experience selling it to you for 5k less. Sorry buddy, I'm loving this car in the meanwhile you aren't. Good luck finding someone to sell you a car like this for what you're only able to come up with. It's just not enough.... but I'm sure you're use to hearing that by now. You can stop posting replies on this thread.
Before you tell me to get lost keep in mind im here in this forum because i am a possible buyer, so of all people commenting, Im not one you want to tell to get lost! My bank account can absorb your car and still eat steak dinners every night... real estate has been very good to me in my 20s, Id like to live a nice life now when my 30s start next month, and drive what i feel i have earned. with that said, I was about to just ghost until it occurred to me that you are trying to sell the car here vs trade so back to your reply, even in your scenario, youd have to pay sales tax on any future vehicle purchase and at 63k vs 58k the difference would be negligable. Anyways, I am an interest buyer, so ill keep lurking. But one last thing, that $61-63 offer towards a $100k car is likely the dealer trying to get you into that car at a slight loss on yours. I doubt theyd just outright buy your car for $63k, please correct me if im wrong, you guys seem to do that ! anyways, as when I sold my last Z06 on this forum, these discussions at least are good for a thread bump

Last edited by forg0tmypen; 05-20-2018 at 11:46 AM.
Old 05-21-2018, 07:43 PM
vetteboy07
Intermediate

*Sale pending
Old 05-24-2018, 11:38 AM
jrs 427
Drifting

Received 131 Likes on 85 Posts

Dealers paying 61k ...... Hard to believe. Sounds like this is a flip as the temp tags are a couple months old. I would be checking past history. A show and shine can hide a dark past hidden very carefully. Short term ownership,,,,,,,,,, suspect.
Old 05-24-2018, 11:58 AM
vetteboy07
Intermediate

I bought the car last September for 68k. So it's true that I've only had it for about 8 months but honestly I just want something different! Happens all the time. I'm looking for something with 4 seats like a GT-R (owned one before) or 911 because I have 3 kids under the age of 10 and I can't exactly pile them all in the vet and go for a cruise...which I really enjoyed with my GT-R. I'm still cringing at taking the loss on the car after such a short amount of time, but I can assure you that the buyer is getting a sweet deal as the car is perfect, been driven responsibly, hasn't been in any accidents and has been well maintained. And as far as a dealer paying 61k for the car, there have been 3 different dealers that have offered that, including chicago motor cars (they have several gtr's I am considering, but the cost of transport or driving both ways 13 hrs per direction, isn't something I was terribly excited about.
Old 05-24-2018, 05:22 PM
badass1g
Drifting

Received 88 Likes on 67 Posts

In the OP's defense, I think it is silly to claim that short term ownership has any indication of some type of problem. I have never in 20 years kept one car over a year. Seems pretty rude to me. Bump for a clean car.
Old 05-24-2018, 05:45 PM
vetteboy07
Intermediate

Thank you Badass1g. It is as clean as it comes. A guy from the forum put a deposit down on her and is coming to pick it up Tuesday provided everything goes according to plan!
Old 05-24-2018, 10:39 PM
jrs 427
Drifting

Received 131 Likes on 85 Posts

Originally Posted by badass1g
In the OP's defense, I think it is silly to claim that short term ownership has any indication of some type of problem. I have never in 20 years kept one car over a year. Seems pretty rude to me. Bump for a clean car.
If you would continue your education I did not say there was something WRONG with the car. I mentioned possibly flipping it for another. I also love a bragger that has money to burn and is in a dealer position to buy and sell 20 times in 20 years. Is this RUDE of you ? Only you can control your bank account. I for one don't believe a word of it. I also adore how you pass judgement on a picture. You never laid eyes on the car so is this a gut feeling it's " clean " ??
Old 05-25-2018, 01:41 PM
badass1g
Drifting

Received 88 Likes on 67 Posts

Keeping it classy sir. Here you are assuming something is off with his car or deal, calling me a bragger and stating I need to continue education. You don't have to believe his car is the best car in the world, but you should have some respect and keep your negative vibes to yourself.

Also again you assume that I have never "laid eyes" on his car when for all you know he could be my next door neighbor. As a senior member of CF you should be ashamed of your childish behavior. On second thought, the world needs plenty of trolls so troll on sir. Out. Op, sorry for clogging up your thread. Good luck finalizing your sale.

Originally Posted by jrs 427
If you would continue your education I did not say there was something WRONG with the car. I mentioned possibly flipping it for another. I also love a bragger that has money to burn and is in a dealer position to buy and sell 20 times in 20 years. Is this RUDE of you ? Only you can control your bank account. I for one don't believe a word of it. I also adore how you pass judgement on a picture. You never laid eyes on the car so is this a gut feeling it's " clean " ??
Old 05-26-2018, 04:50 PM
Mike_Red
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

So is this car still available??
Old 05-27-2018, 04:20 AM
Y2KRoadster
Melting Slicks

Before you tell me to get lost keep in mind im here in this forum because i am a possible buyer, so of all people commenting, Im not one you want to tell to get lost! My bank account can absorb your car and still eat steak dinners every night... real estate has been very good to me in my 20s, Id like to live a nice life now when my 30s start next month, and drive what i feel i have earned. with that said, I was about to just ghost until it occurred to me that you are trying to sell the car here vs trade so back to your reply, even in your scenario, youd have to pay sales tax on any future vehicle purchase and at 63k vs 58k the difference would be negligable. Anyways, I am an interest buyer, so ill keep lurking. But one last thing, that $61-63 offer towards a $100k car is likely the dealer trying to get you into that car at a slight loss on yours. I doubt theyd just outright buy your car for $63k, please correct me if im wrong, you guys seem to do that ! anyways, as when I sold my last Z06 on this forum, these discussions at least are good for a thread bump
Get lost. No one cares about you or your bank account. You sound like a child who didn't get his way. You are not getting this car in the 50'a no matter how much you want to cry about it.
Old 05-27-2018, 09:52 AM
VaydorVette1
Instructor

Received 29 Likes on 21 Posts

Damn, for a "For Sale thread" this one sure tram-lined off track.

Gorgeous Z06 at a very fair price, hope the sale goes through (it should) and the new home is a good one.
Old 05-27-2018, 03:52 PM
forg0tmypen
Safety Car

Received 45 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Y2KRoadster
Get lost. No one cares about you or your bank account. You sound like a child who didn't get his way. You are not getting this car in the 50'a no matter how much you want to cry about it.
dont insult me. I’m here contributing to a discussion with my insight. Why are you even here? To white knight? What have you ever contributed to this community? I’m an interested buyer, I was actually thinking over this car before it was pending sale. Are you just here to **** people off? Go out and get a job or try investing in something instead of monitoring this thread for my replies and maybe you too could actually entertain the idea of owning a car like this. As to my valuation of this car, Let me give you a life lesson, you don’t get rich by spending money, son.
Old 05-29-2018, 11:00 AM
Y2KRoadster
Melting Slicks

dont insult me. I’m here contributing to a discussion with my insight. Why are you even here? To white knight? What have you ever contributed to this community? I’m an interested buyer, I was actually thinking over this car before it was pending sale. Are you just here to **** people off? Go out and get a job or try investing in something instead of monitoring this thread for my replies and maybe you too could actually entertain the idea of owning a car like this. As to my valuation of this car, Let me give you a life lesson, you don’t get rich by spending money, son.
I'll insult you any time I want. It's actually not an insult at all. I am just pointing out that you are clueless about the price of this car and that your 58K price point is ridiculous. I have been in this community for over 15 years and obviously know more about these cars than you do. You are nothing except a low-baller. Owning a car like what? A C7Z? Yeah, I guess my three Vipers and 1000HP Vette (sold) that I built myself don't count right? I have been shopping C7Z's for months now but settled on a newer Viper again. But yeah...maybe one day I can own a car like this.

I actually have a pretty cool job. I have been on active duty in the military for almost 22 years now...so I am pretty good on the life lessons. My job is awesome because I provide freedom for pompus wimps like yourself to low ball people and spout off at the mouth on an online forum.

Last edited by Y2KRoadster; 05-29-2018 at 11:01 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To 2015 Z06/Z07 M7 for cheap!

Old 05-29-2018, 09:14 PM
seafordguy
Racer

Received 380 Likes on 190 Posts

Guys - why don't you take the name calling to PM and not derail the guys for sale thread. It's a beautiful car that's being overshadowed by childish behavior.
The following users liked this post:
GotTheTime (06-23-2018)
Old 05-30-2018, 09:13 AM
TXGS507
Race Director

Received 1,679 Likes on 1,135 Posts

Gorgeous C7Z... Great price... Man, I wish I had the funds... Should sell soon.
Old 05-30-2018, 09:25 AM
porshuh
Instructor

Received 75 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by seafordguy
Guys - why don't you take the name calling to PM and not derail the guys for sale thread. It's a beautiful car that's being overshadowed by childish behavior.
Meh - I'm kind of enjoying it

And that's assuming the OP sold his car, as he said the buyer who put a deposit down was supposed to pick up the car yesterday.

So did the deal go through?? It's a gorgeous car. I've been trying to fight off the temptation to buy it for months now...

Quick Reply: FS: 2015 Z06/Z07 M7 for cheap!