Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Opinion needed; would you trust this guy?

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2018, 04:56 PM
vetteboy07
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Opinion needed; would you trust this guy?

I'm selling my 2015 Z06 that's posted in here, and I received an email that was delivered through corvette forum but not from a member. His name was Larry Karlow (Vette flashbacks). He said he has a "client" looking for a vet optioned like mine and gave me his email and phone # Anyone have any input or is this a scam? Just sounds fishy to me and I was wandering if anyone on this board can give him any credibility! Thanks everyone!
Old 04-16-2018, 06:30 PM
Panterawill
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by vetteboy07
I'm selling my 2015 Z06 that's posted in here, and I received an email that was delivered through corvette forum but not from a member. His name was Larry Karlow (Vette flashbacks). He said he has a "client" looking for a vet optioned like mine and gave me his email and phone # Anyone have any input or is this a scam? Just sounds fishy to me and I was wandering if anyone on this board can give him any credibility! Thanks everyone!
Call him and talk to him.
Old 04-21-2018, 08:54 PM
vetteconnect
Navigator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by vetteboy07
I have talked to Vetteboy07 and assured him I am real (CF member) and so is my client who wants a C7 Z06 with the options like Vetteboy's car. I do appreciate Vetteboy being cautious as I would do the same. I encouraged him to check me/us out at our website. www.thevettenet.com

Get notified of new replies

To Opinion needed; would you trust this guy?