Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Why not

Old 08-12-2018, 04:13 PM
LawrenceFromTorrance
CF Senior Member

Default Why not

Why not improve your searches to get better results. For example if I search for Z06 convertible I get non Z06 convertibles, non convertibles Z06s and of course I get Z06 convertibles. Why not at least sort the search so that Z06 convertibles are at the top? This is not really very hard. Also you could use the "+" to say I only want both categories. For example
"Z06 + convertible + red"
would get me only threads that satisfy all of the conditions. Your searches only take a few seconds and the sort of even 100 hits would only add a second or two at most.
Don't get me wrong I use the find a lot and maybe there is a way already to do this.
Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to LawrenceFromTorrance For This Useful Post:
bick333 (08-13-2018)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: Why not

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.