Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 2017 Z51 2LT Auto Watkins Glen Gray, Massachusetts

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2018, 11:34 AM
EPugz
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2017 Z51 2LT Auto Watkins Glen Gray, Massachusetts

2017 Corvette Stingray
-Z51 Performance Package
-2LT interior package
-ONLY 4,852 miles!
-8 Speed automatic
-Walkins Glen Gray Metallic exterior. Black interior.
-$55,000 Located in MA

more info below pictures.
Call Bruce (617-719-three-eight-eight-five) if you're interested. Thank you!

Meticulously kept and maintained. Kept under a cover in a heated garage. (California indoor cover included, $350)
Basically a brand new car. Broken in correctly. Dealership oil changes. Purchased brand new from MacMulkin Chevrolet in Nashua, NH. Adult owned. Never tracked or beaten.
$2,400 in clear XPEL protective film.
Heads Up Display
Front view cameras
Upgraded stereo
Auto-dim mirrors
Performance Data and Video Recorder including Navigation ($1,795)
Red brake calipers ($595)
Black accents and wheels
Jet Black interior, 193, 2LT
8L90 M5U auto transmission
Heated and cooled seats
Remote start
Battery protection package
Magnetic selective ride control
All of the Z51 upgrades including:
Wheels
More aggressive gearing
Dry sump oil system
Bigger and better brakes
Electronic Rear Diff
Aero package
Upgraded springs, shocks, swaybars
Etc...z51 and 2LT is the perfect combo of comfort and performance.

$72,000 MRSP + $4,790 in extras = $76,790 for just $55,000!...save yourself over $20,000!

Last edited by EPugz; 10-29-2018 at 01:04 PM.
Old 10-29-2018, 03:04 PM
EPugz
Cruising

Forgot to add this order sheet with the options.
PLEASE NOTE this car has all of the options listed, NOT just the highlighted ones. Dealer highlighted some, not sure why.

Last edited by EPugz; 10-29-2018 at 03:06 PM.
Old 10-29-2018, 08:57 PM
EPugz
Cruising

Default Window sticker!

sorry, should’ve posted the window sticker in the original post but here it is :
Old 11-01-2018, 12:40 PM
EPugz
Cruising

I'm surprised I haven't had much interest on this....it seems priced very competitively considering the year/miles and options.
Just bad time of year to sell?
Are the pictures crappy? Not enough info or pics? Let me know if there's an issue...thanks.
Old 11-01-2018, 02:26 PM
drmanviken@gmail.com
Advanced

Received 20 Likes on 12 Posts

beautiful car, needs lowered. give it time.
The following users liked this post:
EPugz (11-01-2018)
Old 11-01-2018, 08:19 PM
Shary
2nd Gear

Looks awesome, nice car
Old 11-03-2018, 12:39 PM
laserjack
Instructor

Received 48 Likes on 34 Posts

My take......for months I was looking for almost exactly your car, (plus I wanted black calipers & transparent roof ), posted on here all the time. Finally, in early September, I found (in Massachusetts, I'm in NY) exactly the options I wanted ( carbon flash everything, 2LT, black rims, Z51, auto, mag ride, black calipers & transparent roof )....pristine condition, 2016 with 23k miles, ceramic pro coating & expel protection, basically exact same options/interior as your car...though mine is Shark Gray. I paid 45k. Love the car, put about 1400 miles more on it. Depends how quick you want to sell....mine is coming off road this week, season just about done. You may have to wiggle a bit if you want to sell before end of year, but with that color, options and LOW miles, plus some remaining 3 year warranty ( as long as your the 1st owner ), that is a great optioned machine. Big problem may be that most buyers in the cold northeast aren't really looking to buy and store it until next year. Good Luck and hopefully you don't have to "give it away" just for a sale !!
Old 11-03-2018, 03:09 PM
EPugz
Cruising

Originally Posted by laserjack
My take......for months I was looking for almost exactly your car, (plus I wanted black calipers & transparent roof ), posted on here all the time. Finally, in early September, I found (in Massachusetts, I'm in NY) exactly the options I wanted ( carbon flash everything, 2LT, black rims, Z51, auto, mag ride, black calipers & transparent roof )....pristine condition, 2016 with 23k miles, ceramic pro coating & expel protection, basically exact same options/interior as your car...though mine is Shark Gray. I paid 45k. Love the car, put about 1400 miles more on it. Depends how quick you want to sell....mine is coming off road this week, season just about done. You may have to wiggle a bit if you want to sell before end of year, but with that color, options and LOW miles, plus some remaining 3 year warranty ( as long as your the 1st owner ), that is a great optioned machine. Big problem may be that most buyers in the cold northeast aren't really looking to buy and store it until next year. Good Luck and hopefully you don't have to "give it away" just for a sale !!
thanks! Sounds like you got a great car! I am the first and only owner, I should’ve mentioned that before.

Luckily I don’t need to sell it, and really love the car so I won’t be giving it away. Just have a few cars and feel this should be driven more so figured I’d see if someone else would like to enjoy it. It really is awesome, I just like old hot rods a little better!

I do think the time of year isn’t helping, so if it has to wait til spring that’s fine by me. Someone will get a great car and save themselves a ton of money vs buying from a dealer!
Old 12-07-2018, 04:06 PM
EPugz
Cruising

Ttt

Get notified of new replies

To 2017 Z51 2LT Auto Watkins Glen Gray, Massachusetts

Quick Reply: FS: 2017 Z51 2LT Auto Watkins Glen Gray, Massachusetts