Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > C7 Corvette > C7 Corvettes for Sale
Reload this Page >

FS: 2015 A8 Z06 Laguna Blue 17k miles, $60k, GA

Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 2015 A8 Z06 Laguna Blue 17k miles, $60k, GA

 
Old 10-27-2018, 06:20 PM
  #21  
HorsePower Junkie
CF Senior Member
 
HorsePower Junkie's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jul 2001
Posts: 2,005
Thanked 207 Times in 143 Posts
Default

Are the seats light gray or a medium dark gray? ...or are they dark gray?

Were the blade silver stripes factory installed stripes? Are they listed on the window sticker?

Such a beauty!


.


.

Last edited by HorsePower Junkie; 10-28-2018 at 01:38 AM.
HorsePower Junkie is offline  
Old 10-28-2018, 08:57 AM
  #22  
mulalleybs
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Member Since: Jan 2009
Location: Savannah Ga
Posts: 1,196
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by HorsePower Junkie View Post
Are the seats light gray or a medium dark gray? ...or are they dark gray?

Were the blade silver stripes factory installed stripes? Are they listed on the window sticker?

Such a beauty!


.


.
Good morning! Seats are dark gray and the stripes were factory installed.
mulalleybs is offline  
Old 10-28-2018, 09:01 AM
  #23  
mulalleybs
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Member Since: Jan 2009
Location: Savannah Ga
Posts: 1,196
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by zrc3john View Post
Plenty of nice roads up there....I have lived in NY my entire life, 55 years....Where your going its considered " upstate" lots of open roads....I would say you can drive year round...The only months that are sketchy of course are the winter months because of snow and salt on the roads....Not trying to discourage you from selling but I don't mind winter driving as long as there's no salt.....Rather drive in 35-40 degree weather than 90 with stifling humidity..
Hey John, I appreciate the information. Well, if the car doesn't sell for at/around what I have it listed I may just keep it. I love the car, just didn't want it to never be driven and then get messed up from salt to boot.
mulalleybs is offline  
Old 10-30-2018, 04:32 PM
  #24  
mulalleybs
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Member Since: Jan 2009
Location: Savannah Ga
Posts: 1,196
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Default

ttt
mulalleybs is offline  
Old 11-01-2018, 03:20 PM
  #25  
mulalleybs
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Member Since: Jan 2009
Location: Savannah Ga
Posts: 1,196
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Default

ttt
mulalleybs is offline  
Old 11-05-2018, 03:41 PM
  #26  
mulalleybs
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Member Since: Jan 2009
Location: Savannah Ga
Posts: 1,196
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Just an FYI, unless the car sells this week, I will not be able to respond to anything until around 20 Dec.

Brett
mulalleybs is offline  
Old 11-07-2018, 01:55 AM
  #27  
mulalleybs
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Member Since: Jan 2009
Location: Savannah Ga
Posts: 1,196
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Default

ttt
mulalleybs is offline  
Old 11-09-2018, 09:27 AM
  #28  
mulalleybs
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Member Since: Jan 2009
Location: Savannah Ga
Posts: 1,196
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Price drop/mileage update at top.
mulalleybs is offline  
Old 11-25-2018, 07:48 PM
  #29  
mulalleybs
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Member Since: Jan 2009
Location: Savannah Ga
Posts: 1,196
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Ttt
mulalleybs is offline  
Old 12-01-2018, 07:36 PM
  #30  
mulalleybs
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Member Since: Jan 2009
Location: Savannah Ga
Posts: 1,196
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Bump
mulalleybs is offline  
Old 12-06-2018, 08:22 PM
  #31  
mulalleybs
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Member Since: Jan 2009
Location: Savannah Ga
Posts: 1,196
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Ttt
mulalleybs is offline  
Old 12-08-2018, 05:46 PM
  #32  
mulalleybs
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Member Since: Jan 2009
Location: Savannah Ga
Posts: 1,196
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Default

bump
mulalleybs is offline  
Old 12-14-2018, 05:56 PM
  #33  
mulalleybs
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Member Since: Jan 2009
Location: Savannah Ga
Posts: 1,196
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Ttt
mulalleybs is offline  
Old 12-19-2018, 04:20 PM
  #34  
mulalleybs
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Member Since: Jan 2009
Location: Savannah Ga
Posts: 1,196
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Bump
mulalleybs is offline  
Old 12-24-2018, 08:05 PM
  #35  
mulalleybs
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Member Since: Jan 2009
Location: Savannah Ga
Posts: 1,196
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Default

57k
mulalleybs is offline  
Old 12-25-2018, 06:37 AM
  #36  
JerriVette
CF Senior Member
 
JerriVette's Avatar
 
Member Since: Nov 2003
Location: Bergen county NJ
Posts: 10,717
Thanked 863 Times in 610 Posts
Default

Awesome car...terrible time kf the year to sell. Fwiw..i live in the new york metro area for 60 years...

ive been driving sports cars for th oast 43 years...corvettes for the last 20...

keep the car....its a beauty and there is no reason to sell the car because you are coming to NY...

there are tons of excellent driving roads up here...20 minutes from my home is the seven lakes area and bear mountain which is where road and track does a lot of ferrari and other sports car driving reports...fabulous roads that you can travel for decades and enjoy...(btw I daily my corvettes and garage them at night...i have 128k miles on mine all driven for the most oart in the tri sate area and it is still in mint condition)

obviously jf there are other issues at llay best of luck selling your ride....

Your corvette is a real beauty in the ohotos and I bet its a beast on the road too.

Last edited by JerriVette; 12-25-2018 at 06:39 AM.
JerriVette is offline  
Old 12-25-2018, 09:36 PM
  #37  
Andy3000
CF Member
 
Member Since: Jul 2007
Posts: 56
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

car beautiful!!! this needs a BUMP!!
Andy3000 is offline  
Old 12-25-2018, 11:57 PM
  #38  
HorsePower Junkie
CF Senior Member
 
HorsePower Junkie's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jul 2001
Posts: 2,005
Thanked 207 Times in 143 Posts
Default

mulalleybs,

I sure have been looking at this beauty many, many times, such a nice car at a reasonable price.

Would you say this is pretty much a flawless car? No curb rash or other damage on the wheels? No scratches or any other damage on the paint and body? No flaws in the interior, seats, and carpet, etc? No chips in the windshield or other glass? Any issues with the engine, tranny, drivetrain, brakes, etc, etc? Any electrical issues?

Thanks


.


HorsePower Junkie is offline  
Old 12-27-2018, 01:12 PM
  #39  
mulalleybs
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Member Since: Jan 2009
Location: Savannah Ga
Posts: 1,196
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by HorsePower Junkie View Post
mulalleybs,

I sure have been looking at this beauty many, many times, such a nice car at a reasonable price.

Would you say this is pretty much a flawless car? No curb rash or other damage on the wheels? No scratches or any other damage on the paint and body? No flaws in the interior, seats, and carpet, etc? No chips in the windshield or other glass? Any issues with the engine, tranny, drivetrain, brakes, etc, etc? Any electrical issues?

Thanks


.
Hey there! Glad to hear it has garnered someone's interest. I looked very closely at the wheels a few minutes ago and there are a couple very small nicks on the edge of the wheels. I can and will clean that up. After looking over the body once again the only scratch I can find is on the rear spoiler and it isn't deep. No issues with the interior, chips, or any mechanical issues that I can find.

Brett
mulalleybs is offline  
Old 12-27-2018, 01:16 PM
  #40  
mulalleybs
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Member Since: Jan 2009
Location: Savannah Ga
Posts: 1,196
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by JerriVette View Post
Awesome car...terrible time kf the year to sell. Fwiw..i live in the new york metro area for 60 years...

ive been driving sports cars for th oast 43 years...corvettes for the last 20...

keep the car....its a beauty and there is no reason to sell the car because you are coming to NY...

there are tons of excellent driving roads up here...20 minutes from my home is the seven lakes area and bear mountain which is where road and track does a lot of ferrari and other sports car driving reports...fabulous roads that you can travel for decades and enjoy...(btw I daily my corvettes and garage them at night...i have 128k miles on mine all driven for the most oart in the tri sate area and it is still in mint condition)

obviously jf there are other issues at llay best of luck selling your ride....

Your corvette is a real beauty in the ohotos and I bet its a beast on the road too.
Hey Jerri,

Thank you for the reassurance that you've given me as well as a few of the other forum members. At this point, if the car doesn't sell for close to what I have it listed at, I do believe I will be keeping it.

Other reasons I am wanting to sell the car is for extra piece of mind in case my house here in Savannah were to go unrented for a while, a possible deployment as soon as I PCS to NY, and the issue of figuring out how I'm moving all my vehicles/house hold goods by myself.

Last edited by mulalleybs; 01-02-2019 at 10:03 AM.
mulalleybs is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: 2015 A8 Z06 Laguna Blue 17k miles, $60k, GA


Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.