Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB: 2016-17 Z06 wZ07 M7 in white, watkins grey, or silver & adrenaline red interior

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2018, 07:53 PM
Borrego
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2016-17 Z06 wZ07 M7 in white, watkins grey, or silver & adrenaline red interior

Hello everyone,

New to CorvetteForum. Am working a couple of deals with retailers, but thought I'd check out the private party scene (or dealers on Forum) before I pull the trigger. This is what I'm after...

+ MY2016 or 2017 Z06 with Z07 performance package
+ White, watkins glen grey, or silver with adrenaline red interior ; black wheels preferred
+ 7-speed manual transmission
+ 2 or 3LZ preferred; but 1LZ with a few extras may work too
+ 5,000 to 10,000 miles on the clock (as a 2nd owner there is peace-of-mind that "bugs have been worked out" in the first thousand miles!)
+ Nice-to-haves: competition seats, glass or carbon fiber roof, carbon fiber interior, carbon fiber aero
+ 100% stock or very light mods
+ I'm working with a $65,000 budget

...I'm located in Southern California, but I'd consider a car in any location with pics, and perhaps PPI at my cost.

Many thanks in advance and I look forward to joining the C7 community!!!!!

Best,
Borrego

Quick Reply: WTB: 2016-17 Z06 wZ07 M7 in white, watkins grey, or silver & adrenaline red interior