Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > C7 Corvette > C7 Corvettes for Sale
Reload this Page >

WTB: Any c7 z06s for less than 50k out there?

Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB: Any c7 z06s for less than 50k out there?

Old 02-08-2019, 05:44 PM
Pizz
CF Senior Member

https://www.wheatonchevroletreddeer....-AB/3373174413
It's in Canada. $89K Canadian or $67K USD. Not bad.

Last edited by Pizz; 02-08-2019 at 05:54 PM.
Old 02-14-2019, 11:17 AM
C5Dobie
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Freakazoid84 View Post
Well since you're pushing, I'll go ahead and respond. You're straight out lying. I called and told them I could send them a deposit and fly up there last weekend, offered them $63K and they said absolutely no way. They already discounted it 16K (which got it down to 71.5K). I was offering 3K more than your bogus claim and they still wouldn't take it. So...nice try?

So again, you're just spreading lies and apparently you're incredibly ignorant. So keep on pushing whatever dumb BS you're pushing, but I'll keep on calling you out on your lies. If you don't want to let your lies drop and want to keep on pushing, I'll gladly keep on calling you out. You're not getting a brand new 2018 Z06 2LZ with PDR for 'sub 60K'.
GUY! - I ALREADY SAID AGAIN IT WAS "NORTH" OF 60K that I meant - look down & the posts, you just said he quoted you $71.5k over the phone - doesn't appear like you're the sharpest tool in the shed multiple people now have chimed in & seems like sub $70k is possible. You realize I am a local, the dealer knows I have a new loaded truck w/ title in hand in addition to my vette title in hand, & based in verbal in person communication I believe I could buy that car for closer to $65k than $70k - if you think someone is gonna quote you the bottom line price over the damn phone then man you're a whale.

Now - go down there in person I imagine you WOULD get below what the quoted you over the phone since they already dropped the advertised price again, remember I told ya showed as "bottom" discount price of $74k a few weeks ago & you just stated yourself they quoted ya $71.5k now, so they seem to keep dropping it - obviously that's already quite low, but I have been in car biz & I've seen cars sold for break even or slight loss to meet inventory turn # or a sales goal that winds up putting $$$ back into the dealer, enables em to get better pricing from the factory etc.

Honestly I may be in an even better bargaining position on that thing since I may have totaled my truck last week hitting a deer - if that's the case try to work out 2 car trade + cash for new truck & new Z

LASTLY - the quote they gave ya to begin w/ is extremely low & seems like you were in disbelief from the get go that they dropped to even that level - but believe me, I would get it for less!!! You get another $1k if you finance min $10k through GM financial too btw

Last edited by C5Dobie; 02-14-2019 at 11:20 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WTB: Any c7 z06s for less than 50k out there?

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.