Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB: Z06 W/ Carbon Aero, M7

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2024, 10:57 AM
Tytown
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Z06 W/ Carbon Aero, M7

Hi all, I'm in search of a nice C7 Z06 with a manual transmission. Looking for Torch Red, Admiral, Elkhart Lake, or Laguna Blue, or Sebring Orange. Z07 and competition seats are preferred but as long as it has the carbon rockers and front splitter I'd be 100% happy.

My budget is ~$65,000 but willing to go up slightly for the right car. I live in northern Indiana but not afraid to travel (my brother and I went to Tulsa, OK to pick up his 2013 427 a few weeks ago).

Feel free to PM me with pictures/details. Thanks!

Last edited by Tytown; 04-18-2024 at 02:09 PM.
Old 04-24-2024, 10:55 AM
Gbdistributing427
Cruising

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 2014 Katech C7 LT1 427N/A(701hp)

Originally Posted by Tytown
Hi all, I'm in search of a nice C7 Z06 with a manual transmission. Looking for Torch Red, Admiral, Elkhart Lake, or Laguna Blue, or Sebring Orange. Z07 and competition seats are preferred but as long as it has the carbon rockers and front splitter I'd be 100% happy.

My budget is ~$65,000 but willing to go up slightly for the right car. I live in northern Indiana but not afraid to travel (my brother and I went to Tulsa, OK to pick up his 2013 427 a few weeks ago).

Feel free to PM me with pictures/details. Thanks!

Here is the right car!! Located in Washington, Michigan. Asking $81,499 Everything has been done to build the ultimate C7 zo7. This was Katech’s spec car and has 26xxx miles. To start it has a very rare LT1 427 fully forged and built with 2 stage dry sump and oil cooler flowing into ceramic coated American Racing long tube headers with Corsa extreme black tipped exhaust. The whole suspension and carbon aero were converted to z07 package with DSC sport RT shocks and programmable controller. The brakes were upgraded to Brembo Zo6 brakes with Girodisc steel 2 piece rotors front and rear. The rims are HRE P104 Series P1 forged monoblock with Nitto 555 street tires. There is Caron fiber everywhere including the Halltech intake, radiator exit duct, fender intake vents, Nowicki Design wide body kit and rear diffuser. The interior was upgraded with suede competition steering wheel, shift ****(MGW Shifter)and competition seats. I’m sure I’m missing some things but if you are interested we can dive deeper. I have not officially listed it for sale anywhere else but will be putting it up soon! Feel free to call me (Gary) at (586) 801-0445
The following users liked this post:
17 Z06/Z07 (04-24-2024)
Old 04-24-2024, 02:02 PM
General_TSO
Instructor

Received 142 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by Gbdistributing427

Here is the right car!! Located in Washington, Michigan. Asking $81,499 Everything has been done to build the ultimate C7 zo7. This was Katech’s spec car and has 26xxx miles. To start it has a very rare LT1 427 fully forged and built with 2 stage dry sump and oil cooler flowing into ceramic coated American Racing long tube headers with Corsa extreme black tipped exhaust. The whole suspension and carbon aero were converted to z07 package with DSC sport RT shocks and programmable controller. The brakes were upgraded to Brembo Zo6 brakes with Girodisc steel 2 piece rotors front and rear. The rims are HRE P104 Series P1 forged monoblock with Nitto 555 street tires. There is Caron fiber everywhere including the Halltech intake, radiator exit duct, fender intake vents, Nowicki Design wide body kit and rear diffuser. The interior was upgraded with suede competition steering wheel, shift ****(MGW Shifter)and competition seats. I’m sure I’m missing some things but if you are interested we can dive deeper. I have not officially listed it for sale anywhere else but will be putting it up soon! Feel free to call me (Gary) at (586) 801-0445
I feel like you may have replied to the wrong thread?
Old 04-24-2024, 02:08 PM
Tytown
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Gbdistributing427

Looks like an awesome car! Unfortunately I'd have to pass on it, I'm looking for a Z06. Best of luck selling! I bet that's right up there with any Z06!
Old 04-29-2024, 10:41 PM
NVR2L8
Drifting

Received 50 Likes on 34 Posts

FS (For Sale) 2019 Z06+++ Awesome car! - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion
Old 04-30-2024, 08:55 AM
Tytown
Intermediate

Great looking car! C8R livery looks awesome but it's a little out of my price range, I'm looking for around $65k.
Old 04-30-2024, 11:39 AM
b16gsr
Melting Slicks

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

Sent PM

Get notified of new replies

To Z06 W/ Carbon Aero, M7

Quick Reply: WTB: Z06 W/ Carbon Aero, M7