Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 2019 Grand Sport Coupe MT Torch Red 3LT SF Bay Area

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2024, 05:36 PM
yaknuts81
Intermediate

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Default 2019 Grand Sport Coupe MT Torch Red 3LT SF Bay Area

I am listing for sale my 2019 Corvette Grand Sport. I custom ordered this from Boardwalk Chevrolet. It is the last model year of the front engine, rear wheel drive, manual transmission Corvettes. This is a 7-speed manual transmission and basically every other option available is on this car. MSRP when new was $84k. Single owner, always garaged, hand washed only, and detailed/ceramic coated every six months. Listing for sale so the new owner can enjoy in time for Spring / Summer.

My favorite options include the exposed carbon fiber roof, heated/vented seats, leather dash, and heads up display. Aftermarket upgrades include forged wheels (after the lame stock cast wheels cracked) and the stage 2 OEM spoiler (which can be removed if not your taste), Lloyd Mats (I still have the original, brand new mats), and skip-shift delete (which can also be removed) -- stock otherwise.

About 40,000 miles, primarily highway (and never tracked). It has a small chip in the passenger side of the windshield which was repaired, but still visible if you look closely.

Serious inquiries only. $57,000 cash. All maintenance records available. Also, the Torch Red truly pops in a way the pictures cannot really capture. This will be hard for me to let go, but I am selling to make room for a new car.

Last edited by yaknuts81; Yesterday at 08:40 AM.
The following 3 users liked this post by yaknuts81:
Bayshore Vette (05-03-2024), bcolombo (05-02-2024), Lava93 (Today)
Old 05-03-2024, 12:17 PM
Bayshore Vette
@c7gsm7vert

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 716 Likes on 373 Posts

She's a beauty. Making room for a new car?!? Put that new car outside and keep the GS! At least with 40K miles you obviously have carved a few canyons in the Santa Cruz Mtns. GLWS!
Old Yesterday, 08:39 AM
yaknuts81
Intermediate

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Bump with a new, lower price of $57k
The following users liked this post:
Lava93 (Yesterday)

Get notified of new replies

To 2019 Grand Sport Coupe MT Torch Red 3LT SF Bay Area

Quick Reply: FS: 2019 Grand Sport Coupe MT Torch Red 3LT SF Bay Area