C7 Forced Induction/Nitrous C7 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How man Port Injection Setups Available to Pulbic?

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2017, 01:17 PM
Rohn
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I built my own port fuel system. I used edelbrock rails and edel 1000cfm universal TB with a Vic Jr SP(Edel). Rebuilt inj's from FIC. And most importantly a port fuel ECU from dynamic efi. Flash based no chips. Dymamic Includes datalogger and the PF(LT4) fuel and spark map and optional wide band to get you going. Check out their site and most importantly price.
I removed the 1984 ECU and crossfire system long ago
Old 12-27-2017, 01:23 PM
Dave01GT
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 37 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Rohn
I built my own port fuel system. I used edelbrock rails and edel 1000cfm universal TB with a Vic Jr SP(Edel). Rebuilt inj's from FIC. And most importantly a port fuel ECU from dynamic efi. Flash based no chips. Dymamic Includes datalogger and the PF(LT4) fuel and spark map and optional wide band to get you going. Check out their site and most importantly price.
I removed the 1984 ECU and crossfire system long ago
Thanks. This thread was about adding additional port injection to the direct injection on the c7 Corvettes when the lt4 GenV pump and injectors are maxed out. There are few companies that have their setups currently.

Quick Reply: How man Port Injection Setups Available to Pulbic?