C7 Forced Induction/Nitrous C7 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C7 Z06 Nitrous or Not to Nitrous

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2018, 06:27 AM
swacker69
Advanced
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default C7 Z06 Nitrous or Not to Nitrous

Good Morning All....

The purpose of this post is to get a consensus on whether to do Nitrous or NOT. I have a 2017 c7 z06 with a built LME 416 Stroker and a ProCharger F1A and all the bolt on's. The car has 3000 miles on it and the new engine has about 700 miles on it. I am making well over 1000 to the wheels at the moment without a Nitrous setup. Currently I do NOT have a 15" conversion kit and I really don't care to go that route. I have 19's in all four corners for the street and a pair of 18's for the track. Its an A8 as well and this car is NOT my daily driver!

The shop I use is absolutely amazing and they know their stuff - they have worked on both of my C7's. Yes, I plan on competing in events like the Texas Speed Syndicate and others like it.

What I am wondering is for those that have gone that route - would you do it again and if so why or why not.

I hope that covers enough of the background.

Thanks in advance,

Greg
Old 02-02-2018, 05:09 PM
0NitrousOutlet
Former Vendor

Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts

We're going to have to vote "yes". But, we might be a little biased

Not sure which manifold you are running, but this is a Procharger manifold we installed our Dual Rail Direct Port System onto. If you have any questions about nitrous for your application, we'd love to help!

The following users liked this post:
swacker69 (02-17-2018)

Quick Reply: C7 Z06 Nitrous or Not to Nitrous