C7 Forced Induction/Nitrous C7 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1500 HP Air to Air Intercooler Upgrade Pre Order

Old 01-02-2019, 07:30 AM
Earl H
Melting Slicks

Received 95 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by black_c7
In the first two pictures is how I mounted the cooler, the second two is how the guy that I bought the cooler from, i didnt know that it will be exactly pointed straight up so I mounted it like 45 degree

Thanks for the pics. I think what's getting lost in this is that there just isnt a ton of real estate for effective cooling solutions in the C7. Anything that pushes the boundaries of performance (e.g. > 900+ whp) is really going to require some level of packaging "compromises". While some of the more common solutions will produce a good dyno number, you really see the effectiveness when pushing the cars on the street or track. Case in point...how many 1000+whp C7 are there out there being filmed getting walked by "lessor" cars or barely able to run 9's in the 1/4. It aint all driver error...
Old 01-02-2019, 08:25 AM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Default ttt

^^^ I agree I really dont see doing this to my car for the diff of the power level. Now if it was a full race car 99% of the time yes I would but since I will be done with the car after this. I will be happy with around 850 rwhp and happy on being able to go any place I want in the car & also in heavy traffic also.. Robert
Old 01-04-2019, 09:31 AM
chuntington101
Melting Slicks

Received 113 Likes on 100 Posts

Originally Posted by robert miller
^^^ I agree I really dont see doing this to my car for the diff of the power level. Now if it was a full race car 99% of the time yes I would but since I will be done with the car after this. I will be happy with around 850 rwhp and happy on being able to go any place I want in the car & also in heavy traffic also.. Robert
If it’s an all out race car, wouldn’t it be better to just go for a proper air to water setup? Totally agree that this is probably too much cooler for a road car. It’s not going to help with ECTs that’s for sure!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 1500 HP Air to Air Intercooler Upgrade Pre Order