C7 Forced Induction/Nitrous C7 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MTI 800 HP Package Dyno Video

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2018, 02:40 PM
0Billy@MTI
Former Vendor

Received 263 Likes on 182 Posts
Default MTI 800 HP Package Dyno Video

Just upgraded this C7 Z06 with an MTI spec Camshaft package 727RWHP and 780 RWTQ! Guys the best part is it drives like stock!!!!

Old 02-18-2018, 11:15 AM
BillY2KFRC
Le Mans Master

Received 347 Likes on 192 Posts

Nice numbers. Is this on 93 octane? Does it have meth? And when you say drives like stock, can you coast at 5mph in first with no surging whatsoever? I've driven many cammed LS cars are there is always some compromise. That said, I've never driven a C7/LT car with a cam, so I'm not sure if the new gen ECU allows better tuning to completely smooth out low RPM drivability.

Thank you!
Old 02-18-2018, 04:41 PM
C7&7
Le Mans Master

Received 863 Likes on 600 Posts

Originally Posted by BillY2KFRC
Nice numbers. Is this on 93 octane? Does it have meth? And when you say drives like stock, can you coast at 5mph in first with no surging whatsoever? I've driven many cammed LS cars are there is always some compromise. That said, I've never driven a C7/LT car with a cam, so I'm not sure if the new gen ECU allows better tuning to completely smooth out low RPM drivability.

Thank you!
It does have meth. I'm sure it's 93 and meth.
Old 02-19-2018, 01:01 PM
0Billy@MTI
Former Vendor

Received 263 Likes on 182 Posts

Zero bucking, drives amazing!! The ECM does a way better job than the older ECMs. It does have meth and its on E85.
Very welcome

Originally Posted by BillY2KFRC

Thank you!

Get notified of new replies

To MTI 800 HP Package Dyno Video

Quick Reply: MTI 800 HP Package Dyno Video