C7 Forced Induction/Nitrous C7 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nitrous Kit Q's

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2018, 11:12 AM
Hate2Wait
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Nitrous Kit Q's

First week in May I will be taking my car to Speed inc in Chicago for 15% pulley kit, headers, Halltech install, and tune. I already have a granatelli expansion tank, x pipe, and Mamo TB on it. My goal is to be over 680. I don't know if this is possible or not with the things I have currently. Which brings me to this section of the forum. I am thinking about adding a nitrous kit to my vehicle. I'm not looking to go crazy or anything, but would like to do a 75-100shot on it.

Questions:

What are the draw backs to running this besides the additional baby sitting. Keep in mind it would probably get used at events where I have time to make sure things are working correctly.

What is the best kit?

Is this something I can add later, or should I do it prior to going to Chicago so they can tune and set up correctly?

Is there a better way to more WHP?

Eventually I would like to end up with the 2.9 whipple kit and make in the 900 range off the nitrous. However the Whipple seems to be progressing as quickly as I am toward retirement... Slow AF.
Old 04-12-2018, 01:08 PM
Fast6.3
Pro

Received 52 Likes on 46 Posts

Call nitrous outlet they will answer sll yiur questions
Old 06-08-2018, 09:09 AM
Drew27
Racer

Received 67 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by Hate2Wait
First week in May I will be taking my car to Speed inc in Chicago for 15% pulley kit, headers, Halltech install, and tune. I already have a granatelli expansion tank, x pipe, and Mamo TB on it. My goal is to be over 680. I don't know if this is possible or not with the things I have currently. Which brings me to this section of the forum. I am thinking about adding a nitrous kit to my vehicle. I'm not looking to go crazy or anything, but would like to do a 75-100shot on it.

Questions:

What are the draw backs to running this besides the additional baby sitting. Keep in mind it would probably get used at events where I have time to make sure things are working correctly.

What is the best kit?

Is this something I can add later, or should I do it prior to going to Chicago so they can tune and set up correctly?

Is there a better way to more WHP?

Eventually I would like to end up with the 2.9 whipple kit and make in the 900 range off the nitrous. However the Whipple seems to be progressing as quickly as I am toward retirement... Slow AF.

I have a 2.9 Whipple on mine

Get notified of new replies

To Nitrous Kit Q's

Quick Reply: Nitrous Kit Q's