C7 Forced Induction/Nitrous C7 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What SC kit is the easiest to install?

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2018, 03:31 PM
RpeterK
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Default yes

Originally Posted by Kracka
Wow, that read like a brochure, contact info and all.
If its worth doing it's better to do it right and cover the bases.
Old 06-18-2018, 08:12 PM
chefcg1
Melting Slicks

Received 560 Likes on 379 Posts
C7 of Year Finalist (performance mods) 2019

Personally there isn’t that much of a difference from A&A, ECS, procharger installs. The head unit on the ECS unit is bigger and will give you more options if you decide to go with more power. The canned tune that comes with procharger is nice & don’t want to go with custome tune, but A&A customer support is fantastic! I bought a used setup that happened to be an A&A and they treated me like I bought it new from them.

Last edited by chefcg1; 06-18-2018 at 08:12 PM.
Old 06-19-2018, 09:15 AM
DOUG @ ECS
Premium Supporting Vendor

Location: Providing the most proven supercharger kits for your C5/6/7 609-752-0321
Received 1,085 Likes on 656 Posts

Originally Posted by chefcg1
Personally there isn’t that much of a difference from A&A, ECS, procharger installs. The head unit on the ECS unit is bigger and will give you more options if you decide to go with more power. The canned tune that comes with procharger is nice & don’t want to go with custome tune, but A&A customer support is fantastic! I bought a used setup that happened to be an A&A and they treated me like I bought it new from them.
The install isn't much different, but one of those companies (IMHO) is a marketing company that sells supercharger kits at the highest profit/lowest cost of goods. While the other two are built by Vette people who make a kit they would put in their own car sparing more expense and less profit for a greater product.
The following 2 users liked this post by DOUG @ ECS:
1ccrider (06-19-2018), GroverDill (06-19-2018)

Quick Reply: What SC kit is the easiest to install?