C7 Forced Induction/Nitrous C7 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Port injection or Nitrous on F1a-94 build to get 1000 rwhp ?

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2018, 01:00 PM
acz06
Racer

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts

What nut swinging comment?.. mine??
Old 09-01-2018, 01:01 PM
acz06
Racer

My nut swinging comment??
Old 09-01-2018, 08:30 PM
Drew27
Racer

Received 67 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by acz06
What nut swinging comment?.. mine??
Not you...

Post up a build thread on your setup....
Old 09-02-2018, 12:24 PM
acz06
Racer

Thx.. I didnt think I did anything wrong.. but my builder is working directly with motec on communication with my m130 and the factory ecu.. it will be slick integration and the tuning isnt even out yet to the public.. if you are interested in more info I can help you and explain more.. it should be done within the next week..
Old 09-05-2018, 10:25 AM
C5-VERT
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 280 Likes on 213 Posts
Cruise-In IV Veteran

Originally Posted by Crawford-Racing.com
I really like E85 for fueling any chance it's possible and available for a customer. Higher octane, better cooling effects and it really opens the window for tuning and safety. Only real drawback is the fuel system needed to support it.
My port injection systems use a real ECU that has 8 injector drivers, and offers full sequential injection. Really the way to go for port injection.My systems can also provide a clean progressive nitrous output if you wanted to get real rowdy and combine the two!! No need for a window switch, wot switch or progressive controller. My system can do it all.
We even have available spark control with the factory coils including a nitrous retard, traction control, boost control, nitrous control, meth control. We certainly offer more then a basic port injection controller.
You can expect with my system, and a low pressure fuel pump upgrade, with 1050-2000cc port injectors you can have a fuel system that has been tested to 1500+ rwhp. All with stock high pressure pump and direct injectors. We also have the ability to modify the Whipple's or intake manifolds for port injection, and had our own fuel rails made. Not using a different application fuel rail upside down like others out there.
I suggest for anyone in the market for port injection, or are trying to learn about it, do your research!! Ask questions! Find out EXACTLY what ECU the system is going to use. I can't tell you how many guys have had to remove "Brand X" systems out of their car and replace it with the Crawford Racing CR-Fueler port injection systems because of failed components, erratic fueling, overly complicated software or simply didn't work.
I am upfront with anyone, I am proud of my product and will certainly divulge the important info to a customer to better educate them and make sure they know what kind of components will be in their system. I have heard lots of horror stories lately of some companies not giving out that information. Hiding what is in their "kits". Higher profit margins with absolutely chintzy components seems to be their motivation.
I encourage anyone wanting to know about my systems or port injection in general to go ahead and reach out to me. I'll get you pointed in the right direction!
I also offer tuning assistance if needed, and full support for my product. Having someone around to answer your questions is an important part of a build, make sure you deal with someone that is knowledgeable and available.

(919) 454-3178
chris@crawford-racing.com
I couldn't be happier and satisfied going with Crawford racing port injection system for my build. His harnesses are amazing quality, everything just snaps right together, no wire splicing, etc. The crank sensor behind the starter even comes with heat shielding he has literally covered every base. We also have a dome pressure sensor and controller w/ a 46mm precision wastegate which allows me to control my boost on the fly using my Holley 3.5" touchscreen in the car. I can also load tunes right up through the touchscreen via an SD card. No laptop needed. Very happy with his system and more importantly his service. He has been so helpful over the phone and via email and VERY prompt. I love that the system has the ability to control other features such as nitrous, alky, or in my case it turns on my 750 lph magnafuel low side when boost comes in, so the car essentially drives and operates near stock until boost comes in. There was a good reason GM put it on the ZR1 as well, leaving the driveability alone by not modifying the DI injectors which are crazy expensive anyway.
The following users liked this post:
Mikec7z (09-05-2018)
Old 09-06-2018, 05:47 PM
lane_change
Melting Slicks

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by acz06
Thx.. I didnt think I did anything wrong.. but my builder is working directly with motec on communication with my m130 and the factory ecu.. it will be slick integration and the tuning isnt even out yet to the public.. if you are interested in more info I can help you and explain more.. it should be done within the next week..
I am running a Motec controlled PI system, the Motec is super slick, you'll be very happy with it. Wish they could control the A8 so we could ditch the factory stuff all together, but until then...live with what we got I guess. Good luck with your new setup, who's your "builder"?

Quick Reply: Port injection or Nitrous on F1a-94 build to get 1000 rwhp ?