C7 Forced Induction/Nitrous C7 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Supporting Mods for a D1sc Procharger??

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2019, 12:38 AM
jordan stoll
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Supporting Mods for a D1sc Procharger??

Hi guys, I recently purchased a 2014 Stingray with a D1sc Procharger installed already. It has headers and an X-pipe and everything else is cosmetic. I am Wondering what all I should do to make sure the car is as reliable as possible. I am planning on daily driving it come spring time, and want it to be under the least stress possible. It drives and pulls great now, and I just ordered a AFR and boost guage so that I can keep an eye on both just to make sure nothing goes wrong, and if it does I can shut it down before anything gets destroyed. Just looking for suggestions! should I shore up the Valvetrain or not worry about it? cam? meth?
Old 01-21-2019, 09:19 AM
C7&7
Le Mans Master

Received 864 Likes on 601 Posts

I would defiantly look into how much boost the blower is making and then go from there. Probably also get the tune looked at.

If it's making around 10 psi I would either lower it or add methanol.

If you have a tuner in your area you trust I would take it to them and have them look the car over and check the tune. Check the timing, fueling, etc.

Quick Reply: Supporting Mods for a D1sc Procharger??