Notices
C7 Forced Induction/Nitrous C7 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Single Turbo Kit/s?

Old 02-18-2019, 05:11 PM
MRSUPRA
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Luke C7 View Post
Cajun,

As I am looking at manifold designs since I will be attempting to craft my own, I notice that on this PTS kit the manifold SEEMS to be a single bank manifold? Please tell me there is a crossover pipe or something unseen from the other bank?

LOL. I was trying to find the crossover pipe too. Hard to see in any of the pics.
Old 02-18-2019, 08:03 PM
Cajun @ Edgyvette
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12'-'13-'14-'15

Originally Posted by MRSUPRA View Post
LOL. I was trying to find the crossover pipe too. Hard to see in any of the pics.
Oh sorry, yes there is a crossover that links the passenger side OEM manifold and the PTS custom driver side manifold down under car then out to xpipe
Old 02-19-2019, 10:41 AM
Luke C7
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Cajun @ Edgyvette View Post
Oh sorry, yes there is a crossover that links the passenger side OEM manifold and the PTS custom driver side manifold down under car then out to xpipe
Found it! I was just curious if it was a single bank fed turbo. But now i see how its setup.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Single Turbo Kit/s?

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: