C7 Forced Induction/Nitrous C7 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FYREANT’s Boosted 2014 C7 on the Dyno for tuning at Late Model Racecraft

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2019, 03:02 PM
Late Model Racecraft
Supporting Vendor

Received 629 Likes on 327 Posts

Default FYREANT’s Boosted 2014 C7 on the Dyno for tuning at Late Model Racecraft

This 2014 C7 Stingray was shown some love when owner Anthony Buonanoma, aka FYREANT fully built the motor with forged internals, upgraded valve train with all the trimmings, a stage 3 cam, A&A Corvette YSI blower, long tube headers, meth injection, and a full custom dyno tune here at the shop. Contact us to get your C7 making crazy power like this today!

Hope I am not spoiling the surprise for Anthony but here ya go guys........1016rwhp on 93oct and meth and 1040rwhp with 35%E......

Anthony should be super proud of this build. He built a car and drove it over 13hrs to my shop to be tuned with zero issues on the road. We worked on little things at the shop but nothing major. By the end of the day Friday she was making solid back to back passes over 1000rwhp and then Anthony drove her all the way back to Florida with zero issues. I am sure he will chime in soon....Again, Congrats on a killer car Anthony, I know you will enjoy her!!

Current C7 World Record Holder 7.55 @ 184 MPH

Quickest and Fastest GEN5 LT Powered Vehicle
LMR1200HP Supercharged C7 8.84 @ 160
LMR1200HP Twin Turbo C7 9.35@155mph-2014
2 TIME OUTLAW DRAG RADIAL LSX CHAMPION 2008/2010
9.47 ZR1 Corvette-2009
LATE MODEL RACECRAFT
713-466-9900
LateModelRacecraft.com

Too many PMs, please call or email instead, thanks!
The following 5 users liked this post by Late Model Racecraft:
ajrothm (03-16-2019), KemahGT (03-13-2019), Mikec7z (03-11-2019), robert miller (03-11-2019), spinkick (03-11-2019)
Old 03-11-2019, 03:41 PM
douglee25
Instructor

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

Impressive!
The following users liked this post:
FYREANT (03-11-2019)
Old 03-11-2019, 04:39 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Default ttt

ANT car sounds great man looks like you got it worked out for the tune & all of that. You did some great work on her putting her back together.. Robert
FYREANT (03-17-2019)
Old 03-11-2019, 09:02 PM
FYREANT
I'm Batman..
Pro Mechanic
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 908 Likes on 561 Posts
Tech Contributor

Thank you everyone, my C7 and I have been on quite the journey I've taken it through its many build phases over the last 5 years. It's been absolutely rewarding to work on her and change her to be exactly how I want her and to share my experiences with all of you along the way. This stage of the build was no different in that regard, just that this time she took a little bit longer to get ready to go out for our big date so to speak lol.

I really have to tell the tale of my trip to Texas, my experience with Late Model Racecraft and how this all came to be. It Actually starts with CF member C7&7 offering to come to FL to help me pull the motor in the car for the first engine build 2 years ago. Since then I've flown over there to visit, went to TX2K with him, and then flown back over again in August to help him do the conversion of his seats from the GT to Comp seats which we did in the lobby of LMR might I add haha. LMR built Tim's car to the badass monster that it is today and during some of the phases of his build when I was in Texas we made multiple trips down to LMR's shop. So, I'd gotten to meet the team there multiple times and found that they really were just a great group of guys that are just real car guys at heart. This was something I picked up on instantly and is the primary reason I chose to drive my car halfway across the country to have them do the tuning, to give my car that special sauce that, in my opinion, is what truly makes a build like this shine.

I left FL on Monday morning 3/4/19 and got to Houston on the night of 3/5/19. I arrived at the shop on Wednesday morning for my appointment and they were ready to get started. There were a few things that we had some issues with along the way such as belt slip, boost leaks, rubbing fuel lines, all of which we were able to correct pretty easily once identified. My car spent three days, THREE DAYS on the dyno for us to get all the kinks worked out because Steven wouldn't let me leave until the car was right. He kept telling me "dude, you drove all the way from Florida, we're gonna make sure its right for you....". That right there is a quality of service you just cannot buy nowadays. It's also the reason that they are now the only shop I will let touch my car in any way. Because I know whatever they work on, they won't let it leave until its right. So, hats off to them for the exceptional service and for making me feel like I am part of the family at LMR.

Many of you have followed my build threads, my HOW TO guides and I've had the please of helping many of you through PM's on your very own builds. So I'd like to thank all of you for coming on this long ride with me and keeping me inspired and motivated in finishing my build! And also thanks to Cajun and Yve at EdgyVette for their help in procuring many of the parts that made this build possible!

I'm not done with this car yet, next we are gonna try and see if we can set the C7 M7 world record in the 1/4 mile. Hopefully soon at that!

Ant
The following 2 users liked this post by FYREANT:
ajrothm (03-16-2019), robert miller (04-16-2019)
Old 03-11-2019, 09:03 PM
FYREANT
I'm Batman..
Pro Mechanic
Support Corvetteforum!

Tech Contributor

Originally Posted by robert miller
ANT car sounds great man looks like you got it worked out for the tune & all of that. You did some great work on her putting her back together.. Robert
thanks man, its been a long journey!
Old 03-11-2019, 10:32 PM
3honkz
Racer

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Great numbers on 93 and meth
FYREANT (03-17-2019)
Old 03-11-2019, 10:48 PM
douglee25
Instructor

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by 3honkz
Great numbers on 93 and meth
F yeah!!
FYREANT (03-17-2019)
Old 03-12-2019, 03:27 PM
Bruce_K
Racer

Received 34 Likes on 27 Posts

YO ANT!! SUPER CONGRATS!! I Watched all your build and its inspiring to say the least!! Hopefully one day i get my build all completed!!
FYREANT (03-17-2019)
Old 03-12-2019, 03:34 PM
FYREANT
I'm Batman..
Pro Mechanic
Support Corvetteforum!

Tech Contributor

Originally Posted by Bruce_K
YO ANT!! SUPER CONGRATS!! I Watched all your build and its inspiring to say the least!! Hopefully one day i get my build all completed!!
Thanks Bruce! I’m sure you’ll get yours all done too!!
Old 03-12-2019, 05:43 PM
C5-VERT
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 280 Likes on 213 Posts
Cruise-In IV Veteran

Anthony congrats brother from one home engine builder/mechanic to another! That's no small feat doing it yourself at home and mostly alone I bet. Appreciate all your feedback here and help forum needs more like you. You should be super proud now enjoy the hell out of it!!!
FYREANT (03-17-2019)
Old 03-12-2019, 06:51 PM
FYREANT
I'm Batman..
Pro Mechanic
Support Corvetteforum!

Tech Contributor

Originally Posted by C5-VERT
Anthony congrats brother from one home engine builder/mechanic to another! That's no small feat doing it yourself at home and mostly alone I bet. Appreciate all your feedback here and help forum needs more like you. You should be super proud now enjoy the hell out of it!!!
Thanks brother, you are very right that it’s difficult to do at home, mostly alone, and in my case, all on floor jacks and jack stands lol. I am proud and I’m planning to enjoy it!
Old 03-12-2019, 07:45 PM
C5-VERT
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Cruise-In IV Veteran

Originally Posted by FYREANT
Thanks brother, you are very right that it’s difficult to do at home, mostly alone, and in my case, all on floor jacks and jack stands lol. I am proud and I’m planning to enjoy it!
Jack stands yep been there done engine swaps only good thing going for us is dropping entire engine cradle as one. Sure you considered a 2 post lift? I finally broke down got one for $2k but man it was money so well spent. Get some vids of that beast soon!
FYREANT (03-17-2019)
Old 03-12-2019, 08:15 PM
FYREANT
I'm Batman..
Pro Mechanic
Support Corvetteforum!

Tech Contributor

Originally Posted by C5-VERT
Jack stands yep been there done engine swaps only good thing going for us is dropping entire engine cradle as one. Sure you considered a 2 post lift? I finally broke down got one for $2k but man it was money so well spent. Get some vids of that beast soon!
My garage has an 8’ ceiling so no room for a lift unfortunately lol
Old 03-15-2019, 07:59 PM
C5-VERT
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Cruise-In IV Veteran

My garage has an 8’ ceiling so no room for a lift unfortunately lol
I have 9' and the lift I got was 9'3" I believe. What luck I have lol. I already had a slab poured next to the house I installed it there and going to build me a custom shop there, keep the garage for dogs/cars :-).
FYREANT (03-17-2019)
Old 03-15-2019, 08:44 PM
Fast6.3
Pro

Received 52 Likes on 46 Posts

Awesome Ant cant wait to see what she at the track
FYREANT (03-17-2019)
Old 03-17-2019, 02:59 PM
2014BlkVette
Racer

Received 43 Likes on 36 Posts

Ant, I normally view this forum without logging in. I’ve looked at your builds multiple, multiple, multiple times. I’ve also seen how responsive and helpful you are to members...Geez Louise; Congrats! Enjoy!
FYREANT (03-17-2019)
Old 03-17-2019, 07:02 PM
FYREANT
I'm Batman..
Pro Mechanic
Support Corvetteforum!

Tech Contributor

Originally Posted by 2014BlkVette
Ant, I normally view this forum without logging in. I’ve looked at your builds multiple, multiple, multiple times. I’ve also seen how responsive and helpful you are to members...Geez Louise; Congrats! Enjoy!
Thanks man! Just trying to help out and pull my weight around here!

Get notified of new replies

To FYREANT’s Boosted 2014 C7 on the Dyno for tuning at Late Model Racecraft

Old 03-17-2019, 07:43 PM
Earl H
Melting Slicks

Received 95 Likes on 72 Posts

Thank you everyone, my C7 and I have been on quite the journey I've taken it through its many build phases over the last 5 years. It's been absolutely rewarding to work on her and change her to be exactly how I want her and to share my experiences with all of you along the way. This stage of the build was no different in that regard, just that this time she took a little bit longer to get ready to go out for our big date so to speak lol.

I really have to tell the tale of my trip to Texas, my experience with Late Model Racecraft and how this all came to be. It Actually starts with CF member C7&7 offering to come to FL to help me pull the motor in the car for the first engine build 2 years ago. Since then I've flown over there to visit, went to TX2K with him, and then flown back over again in August to help him do the conversion of his seats from the GT to Comp seats which we did in the lobby of LMR might I add haha. LMR built Tim's car to the badass monster that it is today and during some of the phases of his build when I was in Texas we made multiple trips down to LMR's shop. So, I'd gotten to meet the team there multiple times and found that they really were just a great group of guys that are just real car guys at heart. This was something I picked up on instantly and is the primary reason I chose to drive my car halfway across the country to have them do the tuning, to give my car that special sauce that, in my opinion, is what truly makes a build like this shine.

I left FL on Monday morning 3/4/19 and got to Houston on the night of 3/5/19. I arrived at the shop on Wednesday morning for my appointment and they were ready to get started. There were a few things that we had some issues with along the way such as belt slip, boost leaks, rubbing fuel lines, all of which we were able to correct pretty easily once identified. My car spent three days, THREE DAYS on the dyno for us to get all the kinks worked out because Steven wouldn't let me leave until the car was right. He kept telling me "dude, you drove all the way from Florida, we're gonna make sure its right for you....". That right there is a quality of service you just cannot buy nowadays. It's also the reason that they are now the only shop I will let touch my car in any way. Because I know whatever they work on, they won't let it leave until its right. So, hats off to them for the exceptional service and for making me feel like I am part of the family at LMR.

Many of you have followed my build threads, my HOW TO guides and I've had the please of helping many of you through PM's on your very own builds. So I'd like to thank all of you for coming on this long ride with me and keeping me inspired and motivated in finishing my build! And also thanks to Cajun and Yve at EdgyVette for their help in procuring many of the parts that made this build possible!

I'm not done with this car yet, next we are gonna try and see if we can set the C7 M7 world record in the 1/4 mile. Hopefully soon at that!

Ant
Impressive work.
FYREANT (03-17-2019)
Old 03-18-2019, 08:06 AM
KGrant
Melting Slicks

Received 1,195 Likes on 663 Posts
C7 of the Year - Unmodified Finalist 2021

Congratulation! Well Done! So a side note, you need found a solution to the front and rear fender flares / spats and you just removed the ones that didn't have the right fitment huh?

Ant
Old 03-18-2019, 08:30 AM
FYREANT
I'm Batman..
Pro Mechanic
Support Corvetteforum!

Tech Contributor

Originally Posted by KGrant
Congratulation! Well Done! So a side note, you need found a solution to the front and rear fender flares / spats and you just removed the ones that didn't have the right fitment huh?
the spats would have been wide enough on the front, but the rears would have come up about 1/2”-3/4” too short. This is assuming you have some proper height on the wheel well gap. If your lowered like me, the fender flares are a bad idea because you risk cracking a fender unfortunately. Thats why i have my full set of Forgestar F14’s for sale in the for sale section since they are Z06 offsets and width and I need to go back to Z51 sizes..

Quick Reply: FYREANT’s Boosted 2014 C7 on the Dyno for tuning at Late Model Racecraft