C7 Forced Induction/Nitrous C7 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MMS + AMP road race catch can+tank setup, working perfectly.

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2019, 06:45 PM
C5-VERT
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 280 Likes on 213 Posts
Cruise-In IV Veteran

Default MMS + AMP road race catch can+tank setup, working perfectly.

Completed my road racing PCV catch can system using a Billet PCV Diverter from MMS with their catch can. That system handles crankcase evacuation. Then I have an AMP billet open style catch can tank which catches the driver side valve cover evacuation. The passenger side valve cover is routed to the main and sidekick oil tanks which allow breathing between the motor and oil tanks. When oil is transferred back and forth. Lastly, the MMS catch can top port (overflow) uses a billet banjo fitting (low profile) so I can clear the hood yet overflow all oil into the AMP tank, allowing me to use ONE drain line for both. This gives me the best setup for road racing and street as fumes are cut down significantly. Have tested it all out not a single issue with crankcase seal leaks since I installed. Keeping the passenger valve cover to the oil tanks also reduces the amount of oil I lose. Really love this setup is it overkill probably but I like to go where others stop, pushing the envelope.

Old 04-23-2019, 08:20 AM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Default Ttt

Looking good buddy glad you got it worked out in the car on that part of the stuff. Robert
Old 04-24-2019, 06:20 PM
C5-VERT
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 280 Likes on 213 Posts
Cruise-In IV Veteran

Originally Posted by robert miller
Looking good buddy glad you got it worked out in the car on that part of the stuff. Robert
About damn time right?!! Finally getting an appointment setup for dyno time with Chris Crawford. Get me wrapped up The car is running well just had some bugs but you know the deal when you get this complex. It happens. I have my wrap being designed now should have that installed in 2-3 weeks. I plan on taking a break after that doing some track days, enjoy the car basically. Last thing I had on my list was Khoa's competition carbon Full Carbon front clip. Will wait until end of year but that would be all she wrote for me! Course I could have bought a used C7Z for the money I have in this thing lol! Thanks Robert!

Get notified of new replies

To MMS + AMP road race catch can+tank setup, working perfectly.

Quick Reply: MMS + AMP road race catch can+tank setup, working perfectly.