Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2010, 02:05 PM
0JonnyL
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Race Ramps Group Buy

Race Ramps is offering a Group Buy.

Here is the low-down:

If the combined order total from all participants equals 10-19 sets (excluding Wheel Chalks), we will provide a 10% discount. If there are 20 sets or more ordered we will provide a 15% discount.

The way I am going to work this is to have everyone who wants to order ramps email me what they plan to purchase. Please go to our website www.raceramps.com to determine the part number(s) and quantities. Then email me your intended purchase.

Please email to: corvetteforumgb@bruteindustries.com

Please don't provide credit card info or shipping info yet. Just your email/contact info. This is to collect order tallies to determine the final discount % that be offered.

I am going to collect tallies from July 2nd until 12:00 midnight on July 23rd. At the end of the tally collection I'll email all of you who responded to let you know the final discount percentage that will be offered. In that email I will prompt you to reply back with a confirmation that you still want to order the product. If so, I will reply back to you with a discount code, and kindly ask you to order from the Race Ramps website using the coupon code. All of your shipping and payment info will collected there.

Please, only respond to the group buy if you are serious about ordering. Because if you bail out at the end it will effect the number of ramps ordered and therefore the discount percentage. Then I'll have to email all the other repondents and let them know who screwed things up.

So, let all your buds know this group buy is going down, to ensure there are enough orders to hit the 15% discount.

Thanks!

Quick Reply: Race Ramps Group Buy