Sponsored by:

So which is the real c7 ?? ??

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2012, 04:47 AM
LS1LT1
Team Owner

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by zland
The only reason I have hope for the C7 to be better then what we have seen thus far is I do not honestly think GM could think of releasing something so ugly. If they do it will replace the Aztec as being the biggest design mistake in recent GM history.
C'mon man, I wouldn't go that far LOL. I agree that most of the tail/back end renderings that we've seen thus far are pretty weak. But from the rear wheel wells forward the cars in those Jalopnik and Car & Driver drawings don't look all that bad in my opinion.
Old 06-26-2012, 05:51 AM
JLinCA
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by JustinStrife
I was at a local car show Wednesday and two friends had their blue corvettes almost side by side. An 07 LB Z06, and an Electron Blue C5z. You and I will just have to disagree completely on what shade of blue we like.

I LOVE the pop of the electron blue and wish it was offered in the C6s.
I am not a person who likes blue, but with that said if I was ever going to buy blue it would be electron blue.

I like the SS blue too.
Old 06-26-2012, 05:54 AM
JLinCA
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1LT1
C'mon man, I wouldn't go that far LOL. I agree that most of the tail/back end renderings that we've seen thus far are pretty weak. But from the rear wheel wells forward the cars in those Jalopnik and Car & Driver drawings don't look all that bad in my opinion.
I agree LS, but you gotta admit that rendering rear is pretty f****** bad.

I couldn't buy that car as shown in the rendering.
Old 06-26-2012, 11:12 AM
Jinx
Le Mans Master

Received 398 Likes on 207 Posts

Replace the Aztek as the biggest design mistake in GM history? No.

A buggered rear fascia can be fixed in a single model year. There was no fixing the Aztek.
Old 06-26-2012, 12:42 PM
SanDiegoBert
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by zland
I prefer the back of the C4-C6 a million times more then the transformer Corvette which looked like it had an Alien crawling out of its hind end. From what we have seen of sketches of the C7 rear end, it looks worse then the C6. The only reason I have hope for the C7 to be better then what we have seen thus far is I do not honestly think GM could think of releasing something so ugly. If they do it will replace the Aztec as being the biggest design mistake in recent GM history.

I fervently hope all of the released and/or imagined sketches are inaccurate. The C7 needs to look better than that!

Quick Reply: So which is the real c7 ?? ??