Sponsored by:

An interesting thing about the rear of the new corvette

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2013, 05:39 PM
alanhang
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default An interesting thing about the rear of the new corvette

At least it was interesting to me. Im an older corvette owner, who has had, like a lot of guys here a number of corvettes over the last 45 years. When they showed the c7 grey corvette in pictures, I saved them to my computer. My son had a bunch of his friends over last night. There was 10 or so of them. I asked them if they had seen the new vette yet. They all said no, and it appeared to me there was little interest. I opened the first picture, and a few of them went,, thats hot!. I showed them all the pictures, and I was waiting of course for the reaction to the rear end. Not one said they didnt like it. They all said, the total car looked really really good, and when the car came into the showrooms they were going to go look. I find that interesting , because I know GM's goal was to get younger guys into the car. Based on my truly unscientific study, I think they accomplished what they needed to do. After seeing the last years sales on the c6, they sure needed the change. It appears to me that they are not selling an old guys car anymore. So I guess the proof will be in the pudding. If sales sky rocket, then they are right in what they did.

Quick Reply: An interesting thing about the rear of the new corvette