Sponsored by:

3500 miles and hadn't seen this

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2013, 12:04 AM
tome
Melting Slicks

Received 321 Likes on 140 Posts

Default 3500 miles and hadn't seen this

Tonight I left the office to go home, my audio is playing off of the thumb-drive and up pops a big clock on the center screen.........
Audio continued and everything else seemed normal, hit the media button and screen went back to audio.......

So anyone else have or seen a big clock on the center screen?
Old 10-14-2013, 02:14 AM
HummelS
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tome
Tonight I left the office to go home, my audio is playing off of the thumb-drive and up pops a big clock on the center screen.........
Audio continued and everything else seemed normal, hit the media button and screen went back to audio.......

Hey, Tom, how goes it??? I have an occasional issue with the buttons on the steering wheel on my C6 - I will sometimes inadvertently push the XM channel button when making a turn and it will switch from "Outlaw Country" to some rap channel. Haven't sat in the cockpit of a C7 yet, so I can't comment. I get mine next month or early Dec. C7 'vert ---Yay!
Old 10-14-2013, 07:48 AM
NOMRW8NG
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by tome

Yes, if you touch the time displayed in the upper right corner of the screen, you'll get the big clock.
Old 10-16-2013, 11:58 PM
fda5155
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When did u put your order in for your new vert? Are you just guessing at those delivery dates or did you get some type of confirmation?
Old 10-17-2013, 12:40 AM
HummelS
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by fda5155
When did u put your order in for your new vert? Are you just guessing at those delivery dates or did you get some type of confirmation?
Order went in a couple of months ago - originally for a Z51 'vert, with a "guestimated" delivery of next March. Z51 went on constraint, and we re-entered the order without the option, and the delivery date moved up several months. I'm currently at status 2000, and my dealer thinks mid-Nov / early Dec timeframe. I trust him totally - he's a well-respected Forum dealer, from whom I got my current ride.
Old 10-17-2013, 08:26 AM
MeanDean43
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Well I hope your right, because my vert has been at 3000 for at least the past month, (with the z-51 option.) My dealer, (Kerbeck in AC) says he has no idea when it will be built.
Old 10-17-2013, 08:44 AM
fda5155
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HummelS
Order went in a couple of months ago - originally for a Z51 'vert, with a "guestimated" delivery of next March. Z51 went on constraint, and we re-entered the order without the option, and the delivery date moved up several months. I'm currently at status 2000, and my dealer thinks mid-Nov / early Dec timeframe. I trust him totally - he's a well-respected Forum dealer, from whom I got my current ride.

Thanks for your reply. I sure hope he is correct. I ordered my non Z51 about 7 weeks ago so I am not too far behind you. I also ordered from a large forum dealer. I would just love to see them start customer production. I feel like kid waiting for Santa.

Get notified of new replies

To 3500 miles and hadn't seen this

Quick Reply: 3500 miles and hadn't seen this