C7 is Ricer Styling

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2013, 02:02 PM
tuxnharley
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,938 Likes on 1,184 Posts

Originally Posted by mustang1999
This thread starter is an old idiot without taste. It must be getting very lonely for him having such minority views. It will even get worst for him going forward as this the best looking corvette ever is released and becomes a great sucess. Maybe he will leave the forum in anger.

..........and this from a guy with the screen name of Mustang 1999?
Old 01-17-2013, 02:02 PM
Racer
Team Owner

Received 77 Likes on 56 Posts
Cruise-In III Veteran
St. Jude Donor '11

Originally Posted by slow-v6
To me a Corvette is American and should not look like a Import to the point were you cant tell what it is. My daughter who is 6 can see a corvette coming from down the road. She doesnt know what the C7 is and from the back she thought it was a Camaro as she likes the new Camaros as well.

I feel good when I look at my C5 and I see a Corvette. To me my Corvette is a 5 star resturant and its a C5. If I looked at my car and see a Ferrari or NSX then I am fooling myself. I should be able to look at a car with the name Corvette and see a Corvette. With the C7 I don't.

Everybody is posting up pics and saying it looks like this Ferrari or that Lambo or a Camaro from behind. We should be saying is dude it looks like a Corvette for sure, but we are not.. I didnt settle for a C5 or C4 because I couldnt afford a Ferrari I decided I wanted a car that looked nothing like a Ferrari. The Corvette is my dream car, not a Ferrari. Thats why I am angry at the way it looks. Hell the front looks almost identical to a Lotus as well.
Hmm, no offense but I can tell it is a Corvette from any angle. Guess I am just more of a Corvette/car guy than you and your daughter.
Old 01-17-2013, 02:03 PM
Racer
Team Owner

Received 77 Likes on 56 Posts
Cruise-In III Veteran
St. Jude Donor '11

Originally Posted by tuxnharley
C7 is that good, even a Mustang guy is appreciating it. Very nice!
Old 01-17-2013, 02:25 PM
mustang1999
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by tuxnharley
Don't own a mustang. Was just trying to think of a car name that others on this forum did not already have so I could sign up without seeing "this name is already taken" e.t.c.
Old 01-17-2013, 02:44 PM
BeaZt
Le Mans Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14

Originally Posted by tk0084
And you Mr Positive will be in there bitching and complaining that they are bitching. You can say someone else's opinion sucks because you don't like it just like those who don't like the C7 can say it sucks because they don't like it. If you don't like what they say then why attack them? I guess we should all follow like lemmings and think the same way that you and everyone else who likes the new C7 does.

Time for you and all the others that are causing the drama to grow up and shut up.
Nice 2nd post join date 1/16/2013 (or are you a regular member with a different name)Take aim somewhere else. Find one place where I have caused drama or attacked anyone? And if you don't like what I say why are you voicing it? Follow your own advice.....I don't disrespect anyone here..so don't disrespect me. But I guess anyone can be behind a screen and type "shut up" to another individual without any repercussion...enjoy the C7 and your forum experience.

Last edited by BeaZt; 01-17-2013 at 03:06 PM.
Old 01-17-2013, 02:50 PM
goatts
Safety Car

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by gatti-man
The c7 looks nothing like a Ferrari or Lamborghini. They have flow with lines. The c7 has lines on top of lines. It looks like someone took a Ferrari and added 20 random creases. That's honestly the first thing I thought of when I say the front of the c7. Rice.
Hogwash.
Old 01-17-2013, 02:53 PM
tuxnharley
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,938 Likes on 1,184 Posts

Originally Posted by mustang1999
Don't own a mustang. Was just trying to think of a car name that others on this forum did not already have so I could sign up without seeing "this name is already taken" e.t.c.
OK, I understand. That's kinda sorta like how I ended up with my screen name, 'tho I do have a Harley - 2000 FXDWG. Not sure if the Tux still fits; haven't worn it in years. It did when I signed up back in 2004, 'tho. Will admit to having a Mustang too - a '67 GT FB, parked right next to the "67 vette. "67 was my HS grad year, so am enjoying it all over again, so to speak.

Last edited by tuxnharley; 01-17-2013 at 02:56 PM.
Old 01-17-2013, 03:31 PM
tonyh2000
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Cruise-In III Veteran
Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran
Cruise-In VI Veteran
St. Jude Donor '03

Enough of the complaining threads.

Quick Reply: C7 is Ricer Styling