Sponsored by:

Government Motors no More!

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2013, 06:16 AM
alanhang
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Government Motors no More!

The final buyout of shares is happening now. The government will no longer be involved in GM. Did the govt make a good deal? It depends on how you look at it. They saved over 1 miliion jobs. The jobs pay taxes. These jobs, have brought us to the new corvette which I think is fantastic. With this new corvette, I believe they will sell a ton of new vettes. The old vette was stagnating and sales were really bad. It was tired, and it needed a complete refresh. We got it guys. It doesnt matter that some dont like it. What matters is its here. I dont think it would have been here if GM was allowed to go bankrupt. No way. The new corvette can stand against the worlds best, for so much less. I find it amazing that they pulled it off. I cant wait to see the zr1, if the base car looks so fantastic.
Old 01-19-2013, 07:12 AM
mustang1999
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by alanhang
The final buyout of shares is happening now. The government will no longer be involved in GM. Did the govt make a good deal? It depends on how you look at it. They saved over 1 miliion jobs. The jobs pay taxes. These jobs, have brought us to the new corvette which I think is fantastic. With this new corvette, I believe they will sell a ton of new vettes. The old vette was stagnating and sales were really bad. It was tired, and it needed a complete refresh. We got it guys. It doesnt matter that some dont like it. What matters is its here. I dont think it would have been here if GM was allowed to go bankrupt. No way. The new corvette can stand against the worlds best, for so much less. I find it amazing that they pulled it off. I cant wait to see the zr1, if the base car looks so fantastic.
Maybe they should make a special government edition corvette to celebrate. Just a one year special model.
Old 01-19-2013, 07:22 AM
CACTI 1
Burning Brakes

Received 443 Likes on 155 Posts
Unmodified C8 of the Year 2021 Finalist

After seeing the State Farm
commercial about the internet,
I don't trust anything until I see
it for myself from credible sources.

(hopefully from FoxNews)

link ?
Old 01-19-2013, 07:25 AM
tonyh2000
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Cruise-In III Veteran
Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran
Cruise-In VI Veteran
St. Jude Donor '03

Wrong section there is a section for Political info.

Get notified of new replies

To Government Motors no More!

Quick Reply: Government Motors no More!