C7 General Discussion General C7 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

O/k, really now, enough is enough.

Old 01-21-2013, 12:06 PM
DRC
Pro

Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts

Default O/k, really now, enough is enough.

Can one of the mods here set up a post where all the people who have a C7 complaint can post in one section. That way they can all entertain themselves on how horrible this new C7 is.

I click on the C7 section and there is pages & pages of God knows what. I mean really, this is just getting insane.
Old 01-21-2013, 12:10 PM
hey32g
Racer

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by DRC
Can one of the mods here set up a post where all the people who have a C7 complaint can post in one section. That way they can all entertain themselves on how horrible this new C7 is.

I click on the C7 section and there is pages & pages of God knows what. I mean really, this is just getting insane.
Agreed.
Old 01-21-2013, 12:50 PM
Mdm23
Drifting

Received 75 Likes on 36 Posts

Or just delete every dumb thread they start. Man the c7 haters are annoying.
Old 01-21-2013, 12:57 PM
BlueOx
Race Director

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by DRC

"C7 Whiner's Forum" would be a good name.
Old 01-21-2013, 12:59 PM
Mike Mercury
Team Owner

Received 173 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by DRC
I would only support that if the section was about "I don't like the entire car". That type of talk is trolling - if in the perticular section for that series.

I will be ordering a C7 sometime within the next 14 months. But... the rear is my least favorite view of the C7. That partial complaint of the car should be discussed here - without fear.
Old 01-21-2013, 01:06 PM
BWF07
Le Mans Master

Received 818 Likes on 387 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11
Oldtimer

Not lover of the C7 based on the little info and the picture and video's, but not a hater (as many like to call those that don't simply have nothing but good thing to say) either. I am waiting for some real test data, not the general GM marketing hype. I need to see what the car can really do and how it truly looks up close.

As far setting up a special forum for those that want to discussed their negative views, I think this is it. after all it is title C7 General Discussion, not C7 Lovers Discussion or Haters Discussion. If you see a post that is title that it most like is not what you want to hear, don't click on it. What I would like to see (although it will not happen) is open dialog, as to the pros and cons. The trouble is it does not take long before it turns into a name calling fight and the mods close it.
Old 01-21-2013, 01:15 PM
FloydSummerOf68
Race Director

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Can we do the same thing for all of the "Enough is enough" type of threads like this that seem to pop up 4-5 times a day?
Old 01-21-2013, 01:24 PM
punky
Banned Scam/Spammer

Received 3,862 Likes on 1,912 Posts

I find interesting that lifelong GM haters on GT500 boards are raving about the C7 while owners of previous generation Corvettes are bad mouthing this car at every opportunity. Sorry guys, your C6 is now yesterdays news and waaaaaay down the ladder of desireability. All your hate on the C7 isn't going to change that so sell your C6 and get on board with what is obviously the best Corvette ever.
Old 01-21-2013, 01:28 PM
tonyh2000
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Cruise-In III Veteran
Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran
Cruise-In VI Veteran
St. Jude Donor '03

We are closing the threads as we find them or they are reported. No need to start a thread just for that purpose.

Get notified of new replies

To O/k, really now, enough is enough.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: O/k, really now, enough is enough.