Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2013, 03:37 PM
punky
Banned Scam/Spammer

Received 3,862 Likes on 1,912 Posts

Originally Posted by falco84
::Reads post. Looks at posters location. Rolls eyes.::
Location?
Get real Pal! Look at your location. San Francisco, the mere mention of that place makes normal people cringe or burst out in laughter, yeah that's right. How is the radical liberal thing working out for you Californians. It looks as if your only chance is the people in the red states which you seem quick to belittle will have to bail you out of the mess you are in.
Old 02-03-2013, 04:01 PM
falco84
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by drmustang
Location?
Get real Pal! Look at your location. San Francisco, the mere mention of that place makes normal people cringe or burst out in laughter, yeah that's right. How is the radical liberal thing working out for you Californians. It looks as if your only chance is the people in the red states which you seem quick to belittle will have to bail you out of the mess you are in.
Looks like it's working out just fine.
Old 02-03-2013, 04:01 PM
JustinStrife
Team Owner

Received 96 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by RJRSW

I have owned and driven Corvettes since I was 17 and have owned all 6 generations, the new C7 aesthetics to me are a huge disappointment. Looks like an edgier appearing C6 makeover with some engineering refinements but nothing earth shaking like I thought it would be. I think I will just keep my C6 convert. I have owned first year vettes from 4 of the 6 generations so usually am ready to jump when they introduce one but not inspired to do it this time from what I have seen.

From what the head corvette engineer said in the C&D interview video they had to stop the C7 design process twice because of the financial problems and were not able to do the mid engine design that they originally were shooting for in the new generation.
If Corvette ends up with a true mid-engine design, I will be turning my back on all future Corvettes from here on out. ALL of my car purchases over the past 10 years, have been front engine/ rear wheel drive platforms and that will not be changing anytime soon. GM would force me to look elsewhere
Old 02-04-2013, 07:13 PM
WHT
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by I Bin Therbefor
Will the C7 be able to hold on to the traditional buyer while appealing to the new, non-traditional, buyer?

Opinions please.
Not with all of the $hit about C6 owners being posted by the C7 fanboys. It's starting **** many people off. And, these are the people who can actually buy a new Corvette.
Old 02-04-2013, 07:28 PM
speedlink
Safety Car

Received 599 Likes on 373 Posts

Originally Posted by arkus
I've been buying vettes since 1980 and loved every Gen . The C7 is a design flop so far for me but thats just me.
It sure is just you. Guess we can count on you staying in C6b section.
Old 02-04-2013, 07:29 PM
speedlink
Safety Car

Received 599 Likes on 373 Posts

Originally Posted by drmustang
Location?

Quick Reply: C7 market appeal