Sponsored by:

The C7 Z51 Spanking the 911S!?

Old 06-16-2013, 11:50 AM
Guibo
Le Mans Master

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by drmustang
Wasn't aware that there were any.
If there aren't any, then why did you ask those questions? With this comment, you've basically admitted that those questions are irrelevant. What is quite relevant is the irony that is plain for all to see here: You claim 10/10ths dry track performance is the determining factor in a car's "worth," yet you have not once provided your own car's 10/10ths lap time. If you had it, you would have posted it by now. Along with johnglenn, I can add you to my side of the roster of this debate. Your own side still stands at a big, fat zero. And this is no "attack" against the Corvette or its owners. It's the same for the vast majority of sports car owners (not counting things like the hardcore pure sports cars like the Radical).
I asked you this question before and perhaps you missed it, so I'll ask it again: With the availability of used C6s, C6Zs, and modified C5Zs on the market, isn't it true (by your logic) that anyone who buys a brand new C7 has more money than common sense? Is it "laughable" that a convertible Vette buyer would pay more money to go slower?
Old 06-16-2013, 12:02 PM
punky
Banned Scam/Spammer

Received 3,862 Likes on 1,912 Posts

Originally Posted by Notch
You seem to be inordinately concerned about what people own, drive, or have seat time in.

Why can't you simply engage in normal car discussions?
Not concerned at all with what you own sir. You are the one who has made ridiculous, grossly exaggerated claims in order to make the point of expertise. It is abundantly clear that you are full of it.
Old 06-16-2013, 12:28 PM
Tact
Law Dawg Moderator

Received 96 Likes on 76 Posts
CF St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21

Enough......If any of you can not post in this section without personal attacks then let this be a warning that sanctions could follow.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The C7 Z51 Spanking the 911S!?