Sponsored by:

Who ACTUALLY has an order in?

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2013, 09:22 AM
Achmed
Drifting

Received 82 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by JoesC5
I can understand Achmed's reasons for not wanting to take delivery in the next month or two. If he gets his new C7 six months before he can actually drive it, he effectively loses 17% of his bumper to bumper warranty and 10% of his powertrain warranty.
Good thinking . And there's also the feeling of, why buy something for 70k today that you won't get to start using until 6 months from now. Even if I wanted delivery asap I doubt it will come to my area sooner than October (dealer is estimating october deliveries), so as soon as it arrives its in storage for 6 months, what's the point of that.
Old 07-05-2013, 09:24 AM
vetehead
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm in now...white 2lt,black interior....mag ride,npp,nav,black wheels,glass roof....carbon fiber dash,carbon black mirrors & spoiler....

Last edited by vetehead; 07-05-2013 at 09:28 AM.
Old 07-05-2013, 09:26 AM
Achmed
Drifting

Received 82 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by vetehead
I'm in now...white 2lt,black interior....mag ride,npp,nav,black wheels,glass roof....carbon fiber dash,carbon black mirrors & spoiler....
You don't want to add the stinger stripe to add to the black/white contrast that you'll already have with black wheels glass roof and mrrors/spoiler?
Old 07-05-2013, 09:33 AM
vetehead
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Achmed
You don't want to add the stinger stripe to add to the black/white contrast that you'll already have with black wheels glass roof and mrrors/spoiler?
Nah...I don't like decal stripes,If I am going to do a stripe or contrast I will have them painted and cleared in...I am also thinking of having the spears painted on the glass roof to give the look of the visual CF roof...I love the light in look on the interior so that's why I don't want the painted roof or Visual CF top.
Old 07-05-2013, 12:46 PM
vetts&hlys
Intermediate

Received 13 Likes on 4 Posts

Default My 12th Corvette

Z51 C7, 3LT, Cyber Grey, Kal, Auto, NNP, Chrome Wheels, Painted and clear tops, Mag ride, Upper trim, Carbon, Al trim, Custom sills.

Quick Reply: Who ACTUALLY has an order in?