Sponsored by:

Daily Order Status Update

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2013, 07:51 PM
BPhillyc8
Burning Brakes

Received 117 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by cor08vette
At this time, I will unstick this thread.

While doing so, on behalf of all the members who have posted in the thread, our sincere thanks to GM'er for all the time and effort he spent creating and maintaining this thread to assist all of us in tracking our C7's.

I have PM'ed GM'er and if he desires to pick up where he left off, I will be glad to make this a sticky once again.

Thanks again GM'er for all your help
Well stated. Thanks!!!
Old 10-20-2013, 12:27 PM
shuki35
Instructor

Received 30 Likes on 23 Posts

tes thanx Gm'er for all ur help .......
Old 10-20-2013, 02:16 PM
RF LINKUP
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I seriously believe that people cant read< GMer has stopped posting for a long time< but everyone want @ b on the list< I am gonna look here on xmas morning and see how many more we can add to (DONT HAVE A CLUE) Club, Call your dealer< Call chevrolet, but give GM er a break, he did us all a great service and it was appreciated, If all you cant readers had ordered early< You would have made list

I FEEL BETTER
Old 10-20-2013, 02:36 PM
Georgeeo
Cruising

Originally Posted by Speednet
That is generally true, but not always. Case in point is what happened to me. I was delayed an extra month because of the carbon fiber roof option. I was at status 3000, ordered back in July. My car was moved to status 3300, ready to be produced, and then was moved back to 3000 for several weeks because (I guess) they ran out of CF roof panels.

That was not supposed to happen, because I was already at status 3000 -- but it did happen. So take what you are told with a grain of salt.
Exactly what happened to me, as well as others. Mine is now produced but not yet delivered. Hoping for this week.
Old 10-21-2013, 10:45 AM
Divexxtreme
Pro

GM'r, this was really a great thing you did for everyone.
Old 10-23-2013, 01:03 PM
RF LINKUP
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Well it seems my jorney is about complete< Got the call from muezim that i will get my ride on the 6th<So ,If anyone is coming through Nashville on the5th B 4 Noon They are welcome for a free ride to BG, GM er and Dave have kept us almost sane, the last obstacle is to sell my 11 ZR1. I will miss the 638 HP for sure, but thats the price we pay.

And to GM ER, My offer still stands< come to Charlotte or e mail me an address and I will send you some NASCAR swag or FOX SPORTS shirts
Old 10-23-2013, 02:07 PM
Zymurgy

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 15,075 Likes on 6,173 Posts

Originally Posted by cor08vette
At this time, I will unstick this thread.

While doing so, on behalf of all the members who have posted in the thread, our sincere thanks to GM'er for all the time and effort he spent creating and maintaining this thread to assist all of us in tracking our C7's.

I have PM'ed GM'er and if he desires to pick up where he left off, I will be glad to make this a sticky once again.

Thanks again GM'er for all your help
At this time, there is no point in keeping this thread open. If GM'er desires to start providing this service again, the moderators will be happy to unlock it.

Quick Reply: Daily Order Status Update