Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

id post the pic if I new how
Old 07-30-2013, 11:07 PM
Rad22
Burning Brakes

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Sin City
Is it legal to have an orgasm while driving?
I once had this really hot girlfriend who, when I was driving, really loved to...never mind...I have to be excused.
Old 07-30-2013, 11:26 PM
ZL-1
Safety Car

Received 184 Likes on 122 Posts

Originally Posted by harley57
...and they have the exact front and rear clearance lights on the fenders in same place...wonder where corvette came up with that idea...lol
This trend started about half a dozen years ago on various cars. Integrating the lamps into the shape of the wheel opening cleans up the styling by eliminating the clutter of clearance lights mounted in the middle of a smooth panel.
Old 07-31-2013, 12:18 AM
John_R
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dspowersports
I was awestruck as our baths began to cross.
Explains the clumsy steering wheel (<-- its his shower faucet he was steering) of your forgettable transport, and why you couldn’t recall getting out of bed. (<---He slept in his bath tub) let alone how you made it half way to your destination without so much as a rational thought. <---He can't remember how he got in his bath tub I couldn’t recollect what songs had played on the radio (<--- Cause bath tubs have no radio)
or what I had eaten for breakfast. My mind was completely numb. <---I wonder why

I would soon be startled by something I had never seen before. <-- Little Rubber duck's As I emerged from beneath a cold gray concrete overpass, I caught a glimpse of pure beauty heading towards me in the distance. (<--- His wife)The sun was blinding as I immediately became aware of my surroundings. (<---His wife opened the washroom blinds) I was awestruck as our baths began to cross. I counted 7, 8, 9 <-- Rubber Duckies)or more of them before fixating my attention on just one. This object of my fascination was completely sheathed in white silk,(aka white bubble bath foam) showing only a sleek feminine silhouette and the faintest glimpse of skin. (<---His own leg)Suddenly the wind caused a ripple in the white satin covers, <--- He got an errection that caused a ripple in his bath tub allowing a brief glance of the beauty hidden underneath. It was at that moment that I realized my excitement had drawn to a climatic scream of pleasure. It was at that moment I realized I was alive! <------ His wife wacked him with a frying pan on the head

Last edited by John_R; 07-31-2013 at 12:21 AM.
Old 07-31-2013, 06:19 AM
MikeyTX
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,186 Likes on 1,337 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15- '16-'17-‘18-‘19-'20-'21
NCM Lifetime Member

Originally Posted by JoesC5
First time I have ever heard of someone getting so exited over a car cover.
You know the old saying Joe ............ "Different strokes for different folks ................"

Quick Reply: Morning Commute, HWY 65 Southbound