Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Morning Commute, HWY 65 Southbound

Old 07-30-2013, 01:32 PM
dspowersports
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Morning Commute, HWY 65 Southbound

It was the start of another typical morning on Tuesday, July 30 2013 around 7:25am. I was sleepily making the morning commute with a half empty cup of coffee in my right hand and the large, clumsy steering wheel of my forgettable transport in the left. It was one of those mornings you couldn’t recall getting out of bed, let alone how you made it half way to your destination without so much as a rational thought. I couldn’t recollect what songs had played on the radio or what I had eaten for breakfast. My mind was completely numb.

I would soon be startled by something I had never seen before. As I emerged from beneath a cold gray concrete overpass, I caught a glimpse of pure beauty heading towards me in the distance. The sun was blinding as I immediately became aware of my surroundings. I was awestruck as our baths began to cross. I counted 7, 8, 9 or more of them before fixating my attention on just one. This object of my fascination was completely sheathed in white silk, showing only a sleek feminine silhouette and the faintest glimpse of skin. Suddenly the wind caused a ripple in the white satin covers, allowing a brief glance of the beauty hidden underneath. It was at that moment that I realized my excitement had drawn to a climatic scream of pleasure. It was at that moment I realized I was alive!

Gentlemen, several fine examples of the C7 Corvette Stingray have left the plant in Bowling Green Kentucky via car carrier headed north towards the Chicago area. If you see it, please try and keep focused on the road ahead. But I will warn you, it won’t be easy…
Old 07-30-2013, 01:48 PM
michaelinmech
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Did the " brief glance of the beauty hidden underneath " allow you to see the color? Perhaps some Luggage Editions?

Or perhaps cars from the Indy 500 and this past weekends Brickyard NASCAR race, re-wrapped and going to Chicago?

In either case the cars would be blue . . . .

Last edited by michaelinmech; 07-30-2013 at 01:50 PM.
Old 07-30-2013, 01:50 PM
VETJAZZ
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 206 Likes on 146 Posts

Originally Posted by dspowersports
It was the start of another typical morning on Tuesday, July 30 2013 around 7:25am. I was sleepily making the morning commute with a half empty cup of coffee in my right hand and the large, clumsy steering wheel of my forgettable transport in the left. It was one of those mornings you couldn’t recall getting out of bed, let alone how you made it half way to your destination without so much as a rational thought. I couldn’t recollect what songs had played on the radio or what I had eaten for breakfast. My mind was completely numb.

I would soon be startled by something I had never seen before. As I emerged from beneath a cold gray concrete overpass, I caught a glimpse of pure beauty heading towards me in the distance. The sun was blinding as I immediately became aware of my surroundings. I was awestruck as our baths began to cross. I counted 7, 8, 9 or more of them before fixating my attention on just one. This object of my fascination was completely sheathed in white silk, showing only a sleek feminine silhouette and the faintest glimpse of skin. Suddenly the wind caused a ripple in the white satin covers, allowing a brief glance of the beauty hidden underneath. It was at that moment that I realized my excitement had drawn to a climatic scream of pleasure. It was at that moment I realized I was alive!

Gentlemen, several fine examples of the C7 Corvette Stingray have left the plant in Bowling Green Kentucky via car carrier headed north towards the Chicago area. If you see it, please try and keep focused on the road ahead. But I will warn you, it won’t be easy…
What is this? The beginnings of a "romance novel"??
Old 07-30-2013, 01:51 PM
Sin City
Le Mans Master

Received 4,116 Likes on 1,470 Posts
2020 C8 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified

Is it legal to have an orgasm while driving?
Old 07-30-2013, 02:05 PM
michaelinmech
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Sin City
Is it legal to have an orgasm while driving?

Yes - except for Iowa, Florida, Utah, Southern Vermont and both of the Dakotas' . . . . .

Old 07-30-2013, 02:07 PM
LT1_E85_Corvette
Drifting

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

simply hilarious, and let me suggest you go have a smoke after that climax
Old 07-30-2013, 02:18 PM
Durnberg
Racer

St. Jude Donor '13

Nice post. I have found myself in the exact spot as you on my morning drive to work but I haven't had anything to snap me out of it. Yes we can have orgasms while driving in Florida, we call them viagasms.
Old 07-30-2013, 02:19 PM
JoesC5
Team Owner

Received 1,699 Likes on 1,213 Posts

First time I have ever heard of someone getting so exited over a car cover.
Old 07-30-2013, 02:26 PM
JustinStrife
Team Owner

Received 96 Likes on 66 Posts

Old 07-30-2013, 02:27 PM
LT1_E85_Corvette
Drifting

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Old 07-30-2013, 02:38 PM
dspowersports
Heel & Toe

Sorry just having a bit of fun, although it was pretty cool to see. It was a car carrier heading north on I-65 south of Indianapolis. I couldn't see the colors, just that when the cover was waving in the wind I could distintly see the shape due the way the sun was shining behind it.
Old 07-30-2013, 03:11 PM
BeaZt
Le Mans Master

St. Jude Donor '14

Originally Posted by michaelinmech
Yes - except for Iowa, Florida, Utah, Southern Vermont and both of the Dakotas' . . . . .

Geesh I've broken the law in Florida and North Dakota
Old 07-30-2013, 03:22 PM
harrydunn
Racer

Received 49 Likes on 16 Posts

Old 07-30-2013, 03:25 PM
Sin City
Le Mans Master

Received 4,116 Likes on 1,470 Posts
2020 C8 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified

Is that the next mayor of NY?
Old 07-30-2013, 03:28 PM
harrydunn
Racer

You mean, Carlos Danger?
Old 07-30-2013, 03:31 PM
myfunz
Drifting

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by dspowersports

And then you woke up!
Old 07-30-2013, 03:40 PM
jimmyb
Race Director

Received 4,248 Likes on 2,023 Posts

Originally Posted by harrydunn
You mean, Carlos Danger?
Perfect.
I guess it's just me, but if I was sitting around, taking some "photos", and thinking up a name to send along with them, "Carlos Danger" would not be a name that would pop into my brain.

Jimmy
(aka Johann Middleton, my **** name....you know, your **** name is your first pet's name followed by the first street you lived on)

Get notified of new replies

To Morning Commute, HWY 65 Southbound

Old 07-30-2013, 03:42 PM
harrydunn
Racer

I'm Max Westwind.

My co-worker's is the best: Dante Bronx.
Old 07-30-2013, 07:40 PM
michaelinmech
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by michaelinmech

Originally Posted by 1320vetteran
Geesh I've broken the law in Florida and North Dakota

^ SLACKER . . . . . . .
Old 07-30-2013, 09:50 PM
harley57
Advanced

Default c7 today on i75 sb in ky

my exwife and her new hubby afre heading back to florida on i75 in Kentucky and what goes by...a yellow c7 with yellow calipers...she sends a pic...ive got a 2013 GS im not a c7 fan....by the way was watching viper srt show yesterday on tv...and they have the exact front and rear clearance lights on the fenders in same place...wonder where corvette came up with that idea...lol

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Morning Commute, HWY 65 Southbound