$1000 off C7 MSRP voucher

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2013, 05:05 PM
GM'er
Drifting

Received 93 Likes on 62 Posts
2017 C7 of the Year Finalist

Originally Posted by tbasco 6
Rick, Can this be combined with the $500 Farm Bureau certificate, or is it one or the other?
NO, they are both private offers and can not be combined.
Old 08-28-2013, 05:11 PM
BPhillyc8
Burning Brakes

Received 117 Likes on 33 Posts

GM'er. This looks like a legitimate offer as when I typed the info in, the form actually stated a 2014 Corvette. For those of us that got it, can we assume we should have no issues?
Thanks for all you do.
B.
Old 08-28-2013, 05:13 PM
runutzzzzz
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 56 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by texvette2
played with the config thing $72,500 LOL 1,000 really isn't going to matter at that
price
BALLER!

Must be nice to not care about $1,000....
Old 08-28-2013, 05:14 PM
GM'er
Drifting

Originally Posted by BPhillyc7
GM'er. This looks like a legitimate offer as when I typed the info in, the form actually stated a 2014 Corvette. For those of us that got it, can we assume we should have no issues?
Thanks for all you do.
B.
Yes, I looked it up, it's legit, and valid on 2014 Corvette (As of today. Anything can change)
Old 08-28-2013, 05:17 PM
got2bblu
Drifting

Received 239 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by GM'er
NO, they are both private offers and can not be combined.
I got one right after I turned off my pop up blocker. Thanks to the OP. Can I use this voucher with my GM Card cash?
Old 08-28-2013, 05:19 PM
BPhillyc8
Burning Brakes

Yes, I looked it up, it's legit, and valid on 2014 Corvette (As of today. Anything can change)
Meaning those that received it already should be good to go?
Thx.!!!
Old 08-28-2013, 05:19 PM
GM'er
Drifting

Originally Posted by got2bblu
i got one right after i turned off my pop up blocker. Thanks to the op. Can i use this voucher with my gm card cash?
yes
Old 08-28-2013, 05:22 PM
BPhillyc8
Burning Brakes

Kudos to RekjavicXXX for the fine detective work!
Another case for the value of CF.
Old 08-28-2013, 05:23 PM
zipcode
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is both a blessing and a curse as we now have one more reason for everyone to get jumpy about TPWs and delivery dates...

I wonder if I can pay BEFORE the car is actually produced (i.e. when still at status code 3000 or 3300?)
Old 08-28-2013, 05:28 PM
CaryKen
Burning Brakes

Received 24 Likes on 15 Posts

Interesting response from the GM Customer Service rep who frequents these boards. I PM'd her about this, and here is the reply:

Thanks Ken,

As of right now we are not seeing any current offers regarding the Stingray, and consumers will have to pay the MSRP price. The Chevrolet link provided in the thread is correct, and is where you will be able to locate future offers. The offers, specials, and incentives that are valid are for the 2013's. I apologize that this is not the answer you were hoping for.

Marissa
Chevrolet Customer Care
Old 08-28-2013, 05:29 PM
Dave@Ciocca
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 1,656 Likes on 393 Posts

Originally Posted by zipcode
This is both a blessing and a curse as we now have one more reason for everyone to get jumpy about TPWs and delivery dates...

I wonder if I can pay BEFORE the car is actually produced (i.e. when still at status code 3000 or 3300?)
No, the dealer would have to have the VIN and the car has to be at 3800 before a dealer can report it sold.

Dave
Old 08-28-2013, 05:33 PM
GM'er
Drifting

Originally Posted by CaryKen
Interesting response from the GM Customer Service rep who frequents these boards. I PM'd her about this, and here is the reply:

Thanks Ken,

As of right now we are not seeing any current offers regarding the Stingray, and consumers will have to pay the MSRP price. The Chevrolet link provided in the thread is correct, and is where you will be able to locate future offers. The offers, specials, and incentives that are valid are for the 2013's. I apologize that this is not the answer you were hoping for.

Marissa
Chevrolet Customer Care
This is true, as there are not any offers specific to the Stingray, however this offer is a blanket offer on most vehicles, and as of today includes the C7. I can tell you Chevrolet has been running this offer for the last several months, so there is a chance that if you get into October, you could still get a new certificate at that time.

I pulled up the program, and 2014 Corvtte is specifically listed as eligible. No dealer should have any problem with giving someone this rebate if they have the certificate in hand, and it's before the expiration date.
Old 08-28-2013, 05:45 PM
BPhillyc8
Burning Brakes

This is true, as there are not any offers specific to the Stingray, however this offer is a blanket offer on most vehicles, and as of today includes the C7. I can tell you Chevrolet has been running this offer for the last several months, so there is a chance that if you get into October, you could still get a new certificate at that time.

I pulled up the program, and 2014 Corvtte is specifically listed as eligible. No dealer should have any problem with giving someone this rebate if they have the certificate in hand, and it's before the expiration date.
Makes sense. Thanks again for the help and clarification regarding all things C7. You, Talon and the sponsorship Dealers are huge assets to the brand.
Old 08-28-2013, 05:45 PM
Dave@Ciocca

Correct! The Internet Bonus has been around for over a year on and off but won't show specifically for any one car. You have to actually put in the coupon code and it will tell the dealer what cars it is and isn't available with.

Dave
Old 08-28-2013, 05:50 PM
zipcode
Instructor

Originally Posted by Dave@Kerbeck.com
No, the dealer would have to have the VIN and the car has to be at 3800 before a dealer can report it sold.

Dave
well then, fingers crossed that I'll get a call from you guys soon
Old 08-28-2013, 06:03 PM
0Hendrick Chevrolet in Cary
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by CaryKen

Thanks Ken,

Marissa
Chevrolet Customer Care
Ken,

You have a VIN number. If you have the certificate - it shows available in the VIN incentives. We can apply it. The only catch is - we have to report the car before the cert expires. We just have to make sure the fine print on the cert does not exclude 2014. It cannot be combined with USAA or Farm Bureau.

Last edited by Hendrick Chevrolet in Cary; 08-28-2013 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Accuracy.
Old 08-28-2013, 06:03 PM
BPhillyc8
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Dave@Kerbeck.com
Correct! The Internet Bonus has been around for over a year on and off but won't show specifically for any one car. You have to actually put in the coupon code and it will tell the dealer what cars it is and isn't available with.

Dave
So Dave, it took the 2014 Corvette info into the cell information on the form. Once I submitted it, it then notified me of the discount. So I should be good to go then, correct?
Thx. Brian.

Get notified of new replies

To $1000 off C7 MSRP voucher

Old 08-28-2013, 06:05 PM
rijowysock
Racer

20 mins on mac=nothing

first try on PC using chrome and came up.. awesome..

hopefully it can be combined with the $750 USAA discount.. (**read above i guess doesn't combine w/ usaa**)

250 gallons in free gas basically, i wont complain... lets cross fingers i get a VIN on 2nd consensus coupe before sept 30th

Last edited by rijowysock; 08-28-2013 at 06:14 PM.
Old 08-28-2013, 06:14 PM
Dave@Ciocca

Originally Posted by BPhillyc7
So Dave, it took the 2014 Corvette info into the cell information on the form. Once I submitted it, it then notified me of the discount. So I should be good to go then, correct?
Thx. Brian.
Once you get the certificate you can use it on any new Chevrolet as long as it is not excluded in the fine print.

Dave
Old 08-28-2013, 06:38 PM
runutzzzzz
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 56 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by rijowysock
20 mins on mac=nothing

first try on PC using chrome and came up.. awesome..

hopefully it can be combined with the $750 USAA discount.. (**read above i guess doesn't combine w/ usaa**)

250 gallons in free gas basically, i wont complain... lets cross fingers i get a VIN on 2nd consensus coupe before sept 30th
Can not be combined

Quick Reply: $1000 off C7 MSRP voucher