Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2013, 02:47 AM
vetteman741
Burning Brakes

Location: Motorsports Capital of the World..Indianapolis Indiana
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2013 Chevrolet Performance US Nationals

Still no C7 sightings for me

As the title suggests, the US Nationals NHRA event in Indianapolis, Indiana was sponsored by Chevrolet Performance.

In attendance was COPO Camaros, ZL1 Camaros, 1LE Camaro, SS Camaros, V6 Camaros, 2014 Silverados, new Mailbus, New Impalas, Sonics, etc....... I even got to test drive a 2014 Silverado and 2014 Camaro

But NO 2014 Corvette Stingray, the highest performing Chevrolet available to all for purchase.......I am still very sad as I was so hoping to see one.

To top that off I was at Disney World in July and the car themed Chevrolet Test Track ride had the Stingray Concept and a 2013 GS, but no 2014 Stingray but also had the 2014 Silverado.

Why wont they let me see it

I know...... I am sure they would have to lock it down and guard it like crazy because this car is so very HOT right now it would have to have its own armed security if let alone from a GM corporate employee.

GM must be really afraid of one of the test mules being stolen, I just don't seem to be able to find one.

I cant wait to see it and drive it.

There better be one there next year. Last year or the year before they had the Concept Z066X Corvette or something like that there.

Oh and yes the races were awesome as usual I had the 6 day passes and the sunburn to go with it.

Love racing
Old 09-03-2013, 04:46 AM
Eagle3sh
Racer

Received 47 Likes on 23 Posts

If you are in Indianapolis there is really no excuse to not drive down I 65 to Bowling Green if you really want to see them. You will see plenty there now between the museum, the factory, and managers driving them all over BG.
Old 09-03-2013, 07:48 AM
repo czar
Pro

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 154 Likes on 105 Posts

You should have gone to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway the week of the Indianapolis 500. The 2014 Stingray was the Pace Car and they also had a Stingray on display by the 500 Museum. That was where I first saw the C7.

Get notified of new replies

To 2013 Chevrolet Performance US Nationals

Quick Reply: 2013 Chevrolet Performance US Nationals