Sponsored by:

BG photo

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2013, 11:48 PM
rcallen484
Race Director

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Joe B.
Sorry, I was watching the weather on the local news while reading this thread and it was kind of scary. All those "eggs" in one basket.
Thankfully anyone can go to the weather channel webpage and check out the weather in Bowling Green 24/7 nowadays.
Old 09-11-2013, 11:54 PM
GazUK
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by YellowC5
Call Rick at Coughlin. He can help you out, he did me! He has already posted on this thread so you can get his number.
I tried calling Rick at Coughlin today, got his "Corvette" hotline message, went to voice mail, which then said it was full. Called 3 times. I emailed also, he said he could help me get one by xmas, so I replied "lets do it" and asked him to call me since I could not call him, no response, 3 more emails, still no response. Guess he is extreemly busy.
Old 09-11-2013, 11:55 PM
Groundgrubs
Advanced

I was there this afternoon. Their were several parked in the "Corvettes Only" circle parking in the front, including the plant managers VY one. There were a couple in the employee lot. I tried to get into the back road (by tour entry) and there was a security guard guarding the road. A few more under covers in the entry lot. Got back on I-65 and then 4-5 with window stickers all over the front windows go by me doing at least 90. I really got excited as I thought maybe they were local deliveries....
Old 09-12-2013, 02:22 AM
jimb77
Pro

Originally Posted by bglmn
Wow. They have been busy. Thanks for the photo
Old 09-12-2013, 07:47 AM
MThomas
Safety Car

Received 117 Likes on 92 Posts

Wow!!! They do build our dreams in Bowling Green.
Old 09-12-2013, 12:45 PM
Brivette77
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default photo BG

The picture is now on all our company computers screen saver
Terrific
Old 09-12-2013, 03:26 PM
BlueOx
Race Director

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Last edited by BlueOx; 09-12-2013 at 03:28 PM.
Old 09-12-2013, 05:54 PM
~Stingray
Le Mans Master

Received 398 Likes on 264 Posts
St. Jude Donor '17, '19

That is a lot of corvettes.
Old 09-12-2013, 06:03 PM
LS6GXP
Racer

Yeah they look like pixels in that pic. Soo many
Old 09-12-2013, 06:04 PM
lawdogg149
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 61 Likes on 37 Posts

not enough. Mine's not built
Old 09-12-2013, 06:23 PM
dvandentop
Race Director

Received 583 Likes on 242 Posts

damn alot of black/nrb/lrg ones in the overhead pic
Old 09-12-2013, 06:50 PM
Patriot77
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

All a man can say is "WOW".
Old 09-12-2013, 07:14 PM
TX-OU812
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Dave@Kerbeck.com
Posted it for you!

Dave
Thanks Dave,

That's like field of dreams.

Build em' and we will buy.
Old 09-12-2013, 07:48 PM
RickConti@Coughlin
Safety Car

Received 1,554 Likes on 557 Posts

Originally Posted by GazUK
I tried calling Rick at Coughlin today, got his "Corvette" hotline message, went to voice mail, which then said it was full. Called 3 times. I emailed also, he said he could help me get one by xmas, so I replied "lets do it" and asked him to call me since I could not call him, no response, 3 more emails, still no response. Guess he is extreemly busy.
I was trying to walk out the door and one of my clients was kind enough to text me this....I have a 2 1;/2 hour drive

I also went to eat lunch 6 hours ago....never happened..

First my apologies...lets face it , if it were not for the national arena, we would not be this busy….I am doing all I can to keep up…but honestly I am not and for that I am sorry. My joy in the business is dealing with you folks and sharing in the experience…

This is most stressful launch ever in my nearly 20 years doing this….just when you think you are on track….this frickin’ carbon fiber top has generated alone TODAY, between calls and texts, because I counted the,,,,70 contacts

….NOW THAT IS ORDERS I HAVE IN with C2Z or C2M….very hard to move forward, but I plug away every day

…..I have been in touch with one client whos order has been in for months, but he has contacted me today 11 times....

I am looking into an assistant, which I need…I have dedicated my car career to Corvette and for the opportunities given me, I am thankful….please guys under these ever changing conditions, don’t think for a moment I am blowing you off….not at all.

I wear several hats, I do the websites., design ad’s…its non stop man….I do love it!

Plus I have had many people trying to buy out of the country ,…we cant do that

I have had TODAY alone……14 calls regarding orders they have at other dealers and when I think they will be in, if a dealer will honor coupons….?!? I have no problem helping but at the stage those guys are at, I AM Not the guy to call..CALL YOUR DEALER….

WHEN he lies to you as most have and you realize that…the you call me…I know, I know, if you can get me on the phone…

Our huge show is Saturday so that too, plus lining up this consensus and answering much needed questions, my time is nuts…..as I drive home tonight will still be on the phone….

This car is going to be incredible…if we were just able to get more updated and proper info from GM to help you guys , our jobs would be easier….

I have to load up now and get on the road and get back tomorrow…so please give me 30-45 minutes…and I would love to talk Corvette….my cell is 740-739-8377
Old 09-12-2013, 09:28 PM
GazUK
Advanced

Originally Posted by RickConti@Coughlin
I was trying to walk out the door and one of my clients was kind enough to text me this....I have a 2 1;/2 hour drive

I also went to eat lunch 6 hours ago....never happened..

First my apologies...lets face it , if it were not for the national arena, we would not be this busy….I am doing all I can to keep up…but honestly I am not and for that I am sorry. My joy in the business is dealing with you folks and sharing in the experience…

This is most stressful launch ever in my nearly 20 years doing this….just when you think you are on track….this frickin’ carbon fiber top has generated alone TODAY, between calls and texts, because I counted the,,,,70 contacts

….NOW THAT IS ORDERS I HAVE IN with C2Z or C2M….very hard to move forward, but I plug away every day

…..I have been in touch with one client whos order has been in for months, but he has contacted me today 11 times....

I am looking into an assistant, which I need…I have dedicated my car career to Corvette and for the opportunities given me, I am thankful….please guys under these ever changing conditions, don’t think for a moment I am blowing you off….not at all.

I wear several hats, I do the websites., design ad’s…its non stop man….I do love it!

Plus I have had many people trying to buy out of the country ,…we cant do that

I have had TODAY alone……14 calls regarding orders they have at other dealers and when I think they will be in, if a dealer will honor coupons….?!? I have no problem helping but at the stage those guys are at, I AM Not the guy to call..CALL YOUR DEALER….

WHEN he lies to you as most have and you realize that…the you call me…I know, I know, if you can get me on the phone…

Our huge show is Saturday so that too, plus lining up this consensus and answering much needed questions, my time is nuts…..as I drive home tonight will still be on the phone….

This car is going to be incredible…if we were just able to get more updated and proper info from GM to help you guys , our jobs would be easier….

I have to load up now and get on the road and get back tomorrow…so please give me 30-45 minutes…and I would love to talk Corvette….my cell is 740-739-8377
YES! I was finally able to catch Rick on the phone, he was kind enough to spend nealry 30 minutes talking with me about my need to have the car delevered while my farther will be with us for xmas. When I said "he must be busy", that was a gigantic understatment! He has promised me to get my order in with this Saturday's consensus and hopfully the car will get to me intime for my dad to see it. It means allot to me so thank you Rick
Old 09-12-2013, 10:34 PM
lawdogg149
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 61 Likes on 37 Posts

Rick is the man guys but unfortunately he is alone. Rick needs a mini rick. someone tell coughlin to get him one quick.

Quick Reply: BG photo