C7 General Discussion General C7 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nashville Quarantine Inmates - Post Complaints Here!!!

Old 09-29-2013, 04:14 PM
schilitj
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14

Originally Posted by Jeffer
what colour is your car, that serial number has significance to me and maybe I need to buy it when you are done Jeffer
Black on black,Z51,auto, msr, npp, black wheels and red calipers, 3LT
Old 09-29-2013, 04:26 PM
*C7*
Melting Slicks

Received 388 Likes on 168 Posts
St. Jude Donor 05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17

Originally Posted by Drake Heminger
I actually legally own my car that is currently in Trashville... While I'm sure GM is taking care of our cars I also believe they couldn't give a crap fixing it quickly... They are damaged goods to them

Drake, you touched on a point there I was thinking about. If you, we, me actually own (ie:paid for) these cars can they be considered to be out of service as we don't have them ???

At the least they should inform us as to what is being done and they should be working on them 24-7.

Looks like I'm around mid-pack at VIN 618.

I feel positive that next week is going to be a good one. Let's hope
Old 09-29-2013, 04:44 PM
Drake Heminger
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by *C7*
Drake, you touched on a point there I was thinking about. If you, we, me actually own (ie:paid for) these cars can they be considered to be out of service as we don't have them ???

At the least they should inform us as to what is being done and they should be working on them 24-7.

Looks like I'm around mid-pack at VIN 618.

I feel positive that next week is going to be a good one. Let's hope
I'm hopeful they will too but who knows... I wish they would inform us just a little... Most of the card in Nashville have already been bought and dealers along with customers should demand answers... It's just wrong on their part
Old 09-29-2013, 04:49 PM
speedlink
Safety Car

Received 599 Likes on 373 Posts

I actually legally own my car that is currently in Trashville... While I'm sure GM is taking care of our cars I also believe they couldn't give a crap fixing it quickly... They are damaged goods to them
You couldn't be more wrong about not caring!
Old 09-29-2013, 04:50 PM
Top Vett 2014
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

My vin 466 built 9/4 has been there for 3 weeks, now get this my brother orders the exact same car as mine Red /Red, Z51, Auto, Trans Roof LT1 his was built last week vin 1881 and was sent to QC, I don't get it ???
Old 09-29-2013, 04:52 PM
EvilC7
Advanced

At least Chrysler is transparent with the 2014 Jeep Cherokee transmission issues.. they have told the public the exact part having problems and havent hid anything. This whole Nashville debacle is pathetic and GM should be honest and transparent as to why cars are being sent to a satellite location to be fixed. NOT cool.
Old 09-29-2013, 05:05 PM
Drake Heminger
Burning Brakes

I don't think anyone will defend GM in this... They messed up by announcing "shipped to dealers" totally misleading the public... This is such an embarrassment... I have lost all respect for them at this point
Old 09-29-2013, 05:34 PM
LT4Rich
Heel & Toe

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Where in Nashville!

Anyone know the address in Nashville where the C7s are being shipped? It would be nice to find out what exactly is being done there.
Old 09-29-2013, 05:52 PM
Frankiedabrush
Cruising

I'm hopeful they will too but who knows... I wish they would inform us just a little... Most of the card in Nashville have already been bought and dealers along with customers should demand answers... It's just wrong on their part
I wouldn't mind the delay,If I knew what was going on with my car. And it seems by the responses to this thread
that I'm not alone!!!
Old 09-29-2013, 05:56 PM
BeaZt
Le Mans Master

St. Jude Donor '14

Originally Posted by LT4Rich
Anyone know the address in Nashville where the C7s are being shipped? It would be nice to find out what exactly is being done there.
There are pics that a forum member took of that location in a thread somewhere
Old 09-29-2013, 06:06 PM
mt. view
Advanced

vin 160 up here in the northwest. Has not shipped yet. Can not believe there isn't a full truck to head up here. It is sad that no one can tell you what is happening. My dealer told me it was in line to be shipped????? Not sure what number that is...
Old 09-29-2013, 06:15 PM
raycorvette2014
Advanced

Originally Posted by mt. view
vin 160 up here in the northwest. Has not shipped yet. Can not believe there isn't a full truck to head up here. It is sad that no one can tell you what is happening. My dealer told me it was in line to be shipped????? Not sure what number that is...
I dont think they like us up here in the Northwest.. They are waiting for it to snow.
Old 09-29-2013, 06:47 PM
CaryKen
Burning Brakes

Received 24 Likes on 15 Posts

(Just trying to make light of the whole situation while I wait. I bought the car today to take advantage of the $1K voucher. I still have faith it will eventually show up.)
Old 09-29-2013, 07:19 PM
MikeyTX
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,186 Likes on 1,337 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15- '16-'17-‘18-‘19-'20-'21
NCM Lifetime Member

Originally Posted by Bill B 1
Cool! Living here I kinda take those things for granted, we ride our bikes over the pass many times per year and am looking forward to driving the Vette over as well.....wont be this year though, snow has been falling in the high country for the last week or so.
................ Last fall the s/o and I finally got to do the pass from south to north. Weather was fantastic. Turned east on 308 and ate at a little cafe in Bearcreek. Excellent food. Hope it's still there as we plan on a return trip depending on my mother's health. Less than a week later the weather caved.
Old 09-29-2013, 07:26 PM
Drake Heminger
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by CaryKen

(Just trying to make light of the whole situation while I wait. I bought the car today to take advantage of the $1K voucher. I still have faith it will eventually show up.)
You're in the same boat as me... My attorney (who is a close friend) advised my that according to VA law they must report any damage and or fixes made while in their possession
Old 09-29-2013, 07:29 PM
Bill B 1
Drifting

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by MikeyTX
................ Last fall the s/o and I finally got to do the pass from south to north. Weather was fantastic. Turned east on 308 and ate at a little cafe in Bearcreek. Excellent food. Hope it's still there as we plan on a return trip depending on my mother's health. Less than a week later the weather caved.
The Bearcreek Café......not sure if they are still open or not, haven't been there since probably before you were there. The owners were having some health problems last I heard.
Old 09-29-2013, 08:20 PM
MikeyTX
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,186 Likes on 1,337 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15- '16-'17-‘18-‘19-'20-'21
NCM Lifetime Member

Yeah. That was talked about when we were there. Wife bought some cool kitchen knick nacks there. That's why she want's to go back.

Get notified of new replies

To Nashville Quarantine Inmates - Post Complaints Here!!!

Old 09-29-2013, 09:14 PM
michael m baily
Racer

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by MikeyTX
Yeah. That was talked about when we were there. Wife bought some cool kitchen knick nacks there. That's why she want's to go back.
What ever happened to the 900 dealers all getting one of the first Corvettes, I am # 368 built 9-4-13, live in Seattle, going to get the first one from my dealer, been in Nashville over two weeks, I have not seen nor heard of a C7 in the NW but many of the dealers in the east coast have many C7s and they have been seen everywhere but here....can you say frustrated !!!
Old 09-29-2013, 09:26 PM
FEAR
Pro

Here is where i am confused, my dealer has been frustrated with the lack of info from the dealer, on the 26th he was told that it was in kentycky and "had been pulled for quality inspection on 9/24" why the car sat for 20 days before being inspected who knows, but it sat in 4p00 for WEEKS. then about the 24th went to 4d00.

this is a chat conversation i had with gm chat on the 26th, thursday.

Thank you for holding. Here is the information that was provided to me. Your vehicle is still currently located in Bowling Green, KY and is in the last phase of the three part inspection. Unfortunately, I do not have detailed information of exactly what they do in these inspections, they do not provide me with that type of information. But it is currently at the tail end and should be put on the carrier any day now. May I ask what state you are located in, maybe I can provide you with an estimate timeline of what to expect when it ships.

FLORIDA

Oh, good. Relatively close to the plant. This should mean you should completely skip the shipping process of it traveling by railcar to a distribution center, then branching off from there onto trucks to the dealership. Because you are this close, your vehicle should come from the plant directly by truck. Now this is not set in stone, as they love to change things on me. There would be no way to automatically notify you when the vehicle ships. The best way to get the information would be by chatting back in with us.

that i thought was good news, followed up by an email from my rep on friday evening.

Thank you for contacting GM customer service in regards to your vehicle order, as promised, here is the update for 9/27/13. As of 4:00p.m. EST, there has been no change in the shipping process since the last time we checked. The vehicle is still stationed in quality control and has not been released to the carrier that it will be traveling on. Mondays seem to be one of the best update days, so I will check once again on Monday and e-mail you sometime before I leave the office, hopefully with a change in your status.

and that night i see gmer say iim at 4200!

so im stoked,.... then i see today im GOING TO NASHVILLE!! wtf!!! how can so many people have NO CLUE whats going on?
Old 09-29-2013, 09:34 PM
zhopper05
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 99 Likes on 74 Posts
2015 C7 of Year Finalist

Originally Posted by FEAR
Here is where i am confused, my dealer has been frustrated with the lack of info from the dealer, on the 26th he was told that it was in kentycky and "had been pulled for quality inspection on 9/24" why the car sat for 20 days before being inspected who knows, but it sat in 4p00 for WEEKS. then about the 24th went to 4d00.

this is a chat conversation i had with gm chat on the 26th, thursday.

Thank you for holding. Here is the information that was provided to me. Your vehicle is still currently located in Bowling Green, KY and is in the last phase of the three part inspection. Unfortunately, I do not have detailed information of exactly what they do in these inspections, they do not provide me with that type of information. But it is currently at the tail end and should be put on the carrier any day now. May I ask what state you are located in, maybe I can provide you with an estimate timeline of what to expect when it ships.

FLORIDA

Oh, good. Relatively close to the plant. This should mean you should completely skip the shipping process of it traveling by railcar to a distribution center, then branching off from there onto trucks to the dealership. Because you are this close, your vehicle should come from the plant directly by truck. Now this is not set in stone, as they love to change things on me. There would be no way to automatically notify you when the vehicle ships. The best way to get the information would be by chatting back in with us.

that i thought was good news, followed up by an email from my rep on friday evening.

Thank you for contacting GM customer service in regards to your vehicle order, as promised, here is the update for 9/27/13. As of 4:00p.m. EST, there has been no change in the shipping process since the last time we checked. The vehicle is still stationed in quality control and has not been released to the carrier that it will be traveling on. Mondays seem to be one of the best update days, so I will check once again on Monday and e-mail you sometime before I leave the office, hopefully with a change in your status.

and that night i see gmer say iim at 4200!

so im stoked,.... then i see today im GOING TO NASHVILLE!! wtf!!! how can so many people have NO CLUE whats going on?
When was your car built?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Nashville Quarantine Inmates - Post Complaints Here!!!