Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2013, 01:56 PM
jackhall99
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17

Originally Posted by Drake Heminger
...I want an apology by the GM as his actions towards me were unjustifiable.
Oh for God's sake kid, grow up!!

Many of us have recommended taking the high road, talk to the owner and get your car with an "Items Owed" sheet. Then walk away. And quit adding new crap here every day.
Old 10-08-2013, 01:59 PM
gofobroke
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1320vetteran
Post your DD214 I don't believe you.
And I care why? You think your the only vet? LMFAO
Old 10-08-2013, 02:05 PM
BeaZt
Le Mans Master

St. Jude Donor '14

Originally Posted by gofobroke
And I care why? You think your the only vet? LMFAO
Umm did I ever state that? And you made my point do you think Drake gives a rat's *** about what you think? Especially if you paid any attention to his posting history and the fact that he has posted everything that you are "demanding" he post. If you paid attention to detail you would have known that. Why don't you call that dealer in "Florida" and see what really happened. LOL
Old 10-08-2013, 02:17 PM
gofobroke
Instructor

Originally Posted by 1320vetteran
Umm did I ever state that? And you made my point do you think Drake gives a rat's *** about what you think? Especially if you paid any attention to his posting history and the fact that he has posted everything that you are "demanding" he post. If you paid attention to detail you would have known that. Why don't you call that dealer in "Florida" and see what really happened. LOL
As posted previously there are two sides to every story. I did see the pictures my apologies to Mr Hemminger for not going through the previous thread.

I still have my doubts about the story and this verbal agreement to hold the car.
Old 10-08-2013, 02:20 PM
runutzzzzz
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 56 Likes on 30 Posts

My bet is the OP is FOS. Probably a 13 year old kid on a computer who does not own a Corvette. And this " I'm a veteran story" is probably BS too. Post a pic of your buyers order with your name on it, post a pic of your DD214 or discharge from active duty. Lets see a picture of your missing door sills. This is all complete BS, if the OP does not produce this evidence after trashing a dealership he should be held liable. Maybe somebody should call the dealership and find out what really happened or if the OP was ever there at all!!!
Wow, just wow! All those pics have been posted as evidence. Thanks for playing
Old 10-08-2013, 04:07 PM
HogwildC7
Melting Slicks

Received 132 Likes on 97 Posts

I hope we can close this thread even if it is true or not. I do believe him because he has always showed pictures of anything he is talking about.

he just might be one of those guys who got a bad deal all the way around. It happens.
Old 10-08-2013, 05:12 PM
brightonvette
Instructor

Lol sounds like something Fox News would publish! Lol I have received an apology from one of the employees at the dealer today but unfortunately I was unable to accept because it was not her fault. I want an apology by the GM as his actions towards me were unjustifiable.
Nice job taking the high road! Enjoy your C7 and good luck with your other 1st World problems.

The first time you are in for service at the new dealer ask to see the confidential/personal profile notes in the national data base section of your work order. Come back here and post your thoughts on that.
Old 10-08-2013, 05:42 PM
michaelinmech
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

After hundreds, maybe more, posts by Drake Heminger about his C7 purchase and myriad of associated 'issues', curiosity grows - who is Mr Heminger. Well, I see he is a Facebook, Twitter, MySpace & Instagram member, as well as a Corvette and Camaro5 Forums member (all public information). A glance through his 600+ posted photos gave me a glimpse of perhaps who he is and maybe you are curious yourselves. https://www.facebook.com/drake.heminger

Last edited by michaelinmech; 10-08-2013 at 06:21 PM.
Old 10-08-2013, 05:44 PM
speedlink
Safety Car

Received 599 Likes on 373 Posts

Originally Posted by jackhall99
Oh for God's sake kid, grow up!!

Many of us have recommended taking the high road, talk to the owner and get your car with an "Items Owed" sheet. Then walk away. And quit adding new crap here every day.
You beat me to it Jack!
Old 10-08-2013, 06:09 PM
John510
Drifting

Received 887 Likes on 379 Posts

My bet is the OP is FOS. Probably a 13 year old kid on a computer who does not own a Corvette. And this " I'm a veteran story" is probably BS too. Post a pic of your buyers order with your name on it, post a pic of your DD214 or discharge from active duty. Lets see a picture of your missing door sills. This is all complete BS, if the OP does not produce this evidence after trashing a dealership he should be held liable. Maybe somebody should call the dealership and find out what really happened or if the OP was ever there at all!!!
Are you as big of an A-Hole in person as you are on the forums? If so I feel sorry for those around you.
Old 10-08-2013, 06:26 PM
Drake Heminger
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by michaelinmech
After hundreds, maybe more, posts by Drake Heminger about his C7 purchase and myriad of associated 'issues', curiosity grows - who is Mr Heminger. Well, I see he is a Facebook, Twitter, MySpace & Instagram member, as well as a Corvette and Camaro5 Forums member (all public information). A glance through his 600+ posted photos gave me a glimpse of perhaps who he is and maybe you are curious yourselves. https://www.facebook.com/drake.heminger
Old 10-08-2013, 06:28 PM
michaelinmech
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Should put a stop to those who 'claim you & your C7 are not real' . . . . . . . .
Old 10-08-2013, 06:29 PM
JeffC5
Melting Slicks

Location: Edmond, OK...One of the first rules of online forums: If you don't like what is said but can't refute it, attack the poster.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 10-08-2013, 06:34 PM
HogwildC7
Melting Slicks

Received 132 Likes on 97 Posts

I cant believe we are at this point, really corvette guys?
Old 10-08-2013, 06:37 PM
laborsmith
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I believe there was a verbal/tacit agreement that the dealer could keep the car up to three days after dealer delivery based on conversations w/ Drake back in August before the start of regular production. After later builds started being delivered, including to Drake's dealer, while his build resided in Nashville, I believe that three day was mutually dissolved as no longer needed.

I must have missed something in this thread but why is there discussion about a dealer in Florida?

And posting a DD14? That this is being asked for? Some nonsense defies any sense.

But I will say Drake does invite drama. He and I have talked about this aspect of his personality. I suspect it will always bethere and so no reason for it to not be.

Laborsmith
Old 10-08-2013, 06:48 PM
Drake Heminger
Burning Brakes

Should put a stop to those who 'claim you & your C7 are not real' . . . . . . . .
Thanks brother!
Old 10-08-2013, 06:50 PM
Drake Heminger
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by laborsmith
I believe there was a verbal/tacit agreement that the dealer could keep the car up to three days after dealer delivery based on conversations w/ Drake back in August before the start of regular production. After later builds started being delivered, including to Drake's dealer, while his build resided in Nashville, I believe that three day was mutually dissolved as no longer needed.

I must have missed something in this thread but why is there discussion about a dealer in Florida?

And posting a DD14? That this is being asked for? Some nonsense defies any sense.

But I will say Drake does invite drama. He and I have talked about this aspect of his personality. I suspect it will always bethere and so no reason for it to not be.

Laborsmith

This is exactly what made the most sense to me! How you doing laborsmith! Long time no talk! Hope all is well!

Get notified of new replies

To My dealer is horrible...

Old 10-08-2013, 06:59 PM
MikeyTX
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,186 Likes on 1,337 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15- '16-'17-‘18-‘19-'20-'21
NCM Lifetime Member

I know he's a real person. It sure as heck wasn't a paid political announcement I was conversing with this past weekend when the driver went home for the weekend for some well earned time off. I used to do the same thing. Stay on the road 8 to 10 weeks at a clip as an owner operator. I was single though at the time so it didn't really matter. And I sure as heck wasn't having to deal with a bunch of wacked out C7 owners ...............
Old 10-08-2013, 07:15 PM
Drake Heminger
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by MikeyTX
I know he's a real person. It sure as heck wasn't a paid political announcement I was conversing with this past weekend when the driver went home for the weekend for some well earned time off. I used to do the same thing. Stay on the road 8 to 10 weeks at a clip as an owner operator. I was single though at the time so it didn't really matter. And I sure as heck wasn't having to deal with a bunch of wacked out C7 owners ...............
Lol the driver was so funny! Great guy!
Old 10-08-2013, 07:17 PM
Drake Heminger
Burning Brakes

To update everyone,

The owner of the dealer walked in today and got everything resolved... She has made an emergency claim on the sills and should be here in a few days! Thank you Karen Radley for handling this issue! and thank you everyone for their support and advice! All is well at this point!

Quick Reply: My dealer is horrible...